Melbourne Football

ITT: 10/10 video game music (5 star thread)

Tesla

This is a brilliant thread (Y)

Pretty much anything from N64 could go in here.

Spent the best part of the last hour listening to Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64 music on youtube. Could easy post 20+ songs from those two games. My favourite has to be this though:

Also love,

And Completely different to anything in this thread (a fair bit newer too) but I'm a massive fan of SimCity and love the music in the game. Reminds me of year 12 and playing it in nearly every English class (Y)

Spent the best part of the last hour listening to Super Mario 64, and Mario Kart 64 music on youtube.

Just went and turned on 64 in lounge room to do the same (Y)

I hum this at work all the time TBH. Havent even played the game in years and it still sticks with me lol

That's a great one, will never forget that tune.

And as some of you may know (and i've sent it to chucka), my ringtone is the supermario theme.

NBA Hang Time had a sick soundtrack but keen for bed so will supply proof another time.

Strong fred.

I am too old - But FFS the first listed should be Sega's MS's "Out Run": Its soundtrack actually charted in Japan.

Double Dragon was a good mention from BH, but anyone remember Sega MD's "Street's of Fury"?

This took of from where DD left out in sidescrolling Beat Em Up Tunes.

Edit: Streets of Fury also charted in Japan. And a speacial mention to "Turtles in Time" on SNES.

Edited by cadete

Any soul on here have a 64 for sale?

My bong needs a playmate.

Go to Game traders:

That’s where I got my Mega Drive 2 for College... great times dunking as Al Gore in NBA Jam Tournament Edition and playing Super Street Fighter 2.

Edited by cadete

• 1 month later...