Melbourne Football

Ando's hockey madness

Ando

• 2 weeks later...

That'll probably happen in the future, certainly the 30 year vision has housing where the hockey field is. I dunno, it'd be a shame but then again, the uni is only interested in revenue, and housing provision is where the money is.  

• 3 weeks later...

So a talented Danish import made his debut for us on Saturday against Gippsland, losing 3-1 and came back to draw 4-4 with a late equalizer that was highly controversial but we all celebrated which created the illusion that it went in 100%. Honestly I couldn't tell if the Dane managed to touch the ball when it was drilled outside the D since i was the closest, but one ref insisted it went in and the bulls just went insane ahaha.

Our first point to end a nine game losing streak, new guy came in, things are looking up.

9 games left and the great escape begins

Edited by Young Polak

Yeah, even before this particular goal, probabaly because we were a laughing stock before this game and they were just frustrated and embarrassed that we were running them out of the park when the second half started.

Should of actually won the game but one player miss-trapped a ball and lost the opportunity to go 1-1 with the keeper with like 1 minute left, it will haunt him for a long time since he used to hang shit on others when they fucked up in previous games

Edited by Young Polak

Coco.

It's disappointing but I don't think Dandy will escape relegation this season. The big question is who will be joining you guys in Vic League 2 next season. I think Xavs are probably the most likely, but it's pretty close.