Melbourne Football

ACL

LR9

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

seriously how shit is the acl, sydney top their group and now draw 1-1 away in the round of 16 with a squad that would give ccm a run at the wooden spoon

True, just shows how a good coach can make an average squad play above themselves.

2 hours ago, bt50 said:

Lel. Even you would have to agree that's about as cynical as you can get.

Pessimistic, yes, cynical, no.

You really think that in the next few seasons we're going to assemble a better team than we had in 2015-16? 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

You really think that in the next few seasons we're going to assemble a better team than we had in 2015-16? 

"possibly the best chance we'll ever have of qualifying. "

Pretty cynical.

I'm also disappointed we didn't qualify this season, but there's being upset about it and there's being dramatic. Call me crazy, but somehow I doubt this club has peaked 6 years (or 2, however you want to look at it) into it's existence.

Edited by Embee
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Embee said:

"possibly the best chance we'll ever have of qualifying. "

Pretty cynical.

I'm also disappointed we didn't qualify this season, but there's being upset about it and there's being dramatic. Call me crazy, but somehow I doubt this club has peaked 6 years (or 2, however you want to look at it) into it's existence.

Don't blame jw. Seems he's showing clear symptoms of being in the off season. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

Im willing to have a wager that we'll finish at least 4th or higher in the 16-17 season.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/03/2017 at 9:49 AM, Nate said:

Bozza and Rudan were both so on the money, the A-League has fallen behind significally in the last few years and the blame lies squarely with the FFA. 

But Bozza also blames the FFA curriculum.

Makes no sense what so ever. It's been in, for what about  6 years? So the kids who are coming through it are say 12? Not going to win many ACL games playing 12 year olds. 

Ps just confirmed current curriculum released June 2009. Kids therefore coached by it 2010 onwards. 

Edited by Shahanga
Curriculum date inclusion

Two absolute buffoons, i cringe that this is the best football punditry can offer in this country 

On 01/03/2017 at 9:49 AM, Nate said:

Bozza and Rudan were both so on the money, the A-League has fallen behind significally in the last few years and the blame lies squarely with the FFA. 

It's FFAs fault that we cant afford to spend hundreds of millions on transfer fees like china ?