Melbourne Football

Melb Heart Survey

downbylaw

Defs get the replays on the big screen.. I always look over to the big screen when something happens and all I see is a red heart ffs

... and hear "Thump thump! Thump thump!"

I think they discourage showing replays for controversial ref calls on the screen (so basically all of them)

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 2

i completed it today, noticed the bug for the 'other' response so just ticked a box and also added to the 'other' text box. Poor QA on whoever the mob is running the survey, spelling mistakes in a number of the questions.

I have a family premium a membership. My number one request is for the club to create a facility to enable me to upgrade the childrens tickets to adults when the kids can't come (late games etc). I'm happy to pay an upgrade fee per game. It shits me that the seats go to waste when I could give the club a bit of extra revenue and also bring someone new along to the game who may as a result become a member. It also increases attendances figures. It particularly annoys me at derbies. I've rang the club on this a number of times. The 'we don't have the facilities for that' excuse is wearing thin when it seems a no brainer to me. just create the damn facilities.

I've rang the club on this a number of times. The 'we don't have the facilities for that' excuse is wearing thin when it seems a no brainer to me. just create the damn facilities.

I've contacted Heart HQ on a number of these issues recently. For example, I found a 5-game membership card outside AAMI after one game and tried desperately to return it to the member via the club office. No-one could be bothered to help me. I have the feeling that things have been a tad slack in there for a few weeks now...Another example, you'll find that the club web-site 'Upcoming Events' are all about Adelaide United and not Heart. No-one seems to care a toss.

Also, tell them to fuck-off that pre-game music, ruins the atmosphere. Is the main reason we start of flat at the start.

And show more replays.

out of the clubs hands - FFA basically give every club music to play pre-game, although not sure why they insist on playing it so farking loud

Edited by yelawolf