Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
Harrison

Scott Galloway

haz    4,078

*Petrillo lays back in his chair and breathes a sigh of relief, he pours himself a glass of bourbon and wonders why his job is so hard*

• Haha 2

neio    865

He is a capable player, but the one thing I can't get out of my mind is that he leaves his club after 12-18 months, even though he has been a regular starter at every one. I wonder if there is a non playing issue that clubs keep having with him that makes him too hard to keep 

Harrison    510
7 minutes ago, neio said:

He is a capable player, but the one thing I can't get out of my mind is that he leaves his club after 12-18 months, even though he has been a regular starter at every one. I wonder if there is a non playing issue that clubs keep having with him that makes him too hard to keep 

It’s a good point. He seems to jump around a lot. Maybe he finally wants to settle in Melbourne now? 

That’s what I’m hoping. 

rayv36    307
26 minutes ago, neio said:

I reckon he goes where the money is

neio    865
6 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

I reckon he goes where the money is

I don't think he does, he wasn't signed at Adelaide until a week before the season after a pre season trial

I really hope it works out, that's just my one question mark

wombegongal    505
47 minutes ago, neio said:

So the glass is half empty then....

neio    865
5 minutes ago, wombegongal said:

So the glass is half empty then....

Not at all, I think he is a pretty solid player and could be a really solid signing. But you can't escape the facts we are his 5th club. I hope he settles here well and we keep him for his 3 year deal and even longer after that 

rayv36    307
20 minutes ago, neio said:

I don't think he does, he wasn't signed at Adelaide until a week before the season after a pre season trial

I really hope it works out, that's just my one question mark

Yeah fair call.

From what I saw of Adelaide this season he was one of their most consistent & better players throughout the year.

CityBoyz    52
1 hour ago, neio said:

City have signed him on a 3 year deal 

Nate    2,597

great player at this level, and versatile!

wouldn't read too much into us being his 5th club either since that's the case for half the players in the A-League.

IssySG    166

- Great young player, lots of potential
- Fulfils a position we need with RDL going
- Adelaide fans very sad to see him go (which says a lot)

City fans response:

- Hes played at too many clubs, nty

:droy:

• Like 1

n i k o    6,128

Couldn't care less about how many clubs he's played at. What matters is his role this season. My query is how much say did our coach have in this signing...

Edited by n i k o

mus-28    2,584

Visitors -> Mariners for gametime

Mariners -> Wellington because Mariners were a rabble

Wellington -> Adelaide because Wellington were a rabble 

Now he's had an exceptionally good season at Adelaide we've picked up a top quality full back. Would be happy for him to be first choice on the left or the right.

• Thanks 2