Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
Shahanga

Pinned Threads

Shahanga    4,463

Under Melbourne City we have a whole host of pinned threads. Personally I reckon too many. To make the forum a bit more streamlined my suggestion is that we unpin both the Simpsons thread (can’t understand why it was ever pinned to be honest) and the FRG thread, as the FRG seems to have been scrapped by the club.

malloy    3,759
3 hours ago, Shahanga said:

Under Melbourne City we have a whole host of pinned threads. Personally I reckon too many. To make the forum a bit more streamlined my suggestion is that we unpin both the Simpsons thread (can’t understand why it was ever pinned to be honest) and the FRG thread, as the FRG seems to have been scrapped by the club.

Simpsons thread was pinned merely for simpsons week. However I do agree these topics should be unpinned.

• Like 1

jw1739    9,441
2 minutes ago, malloy said:

Simpsons thread was pinned merely for simpsons week. However I do agree these topics should be unpinned.

I've done that.

The others that I have personally pinned are those that deal with facts - such as goalscorers and attendances, player contracts, the player of the season leaderboard, and redeeming free GA tickets - because otherwise you get the same questions coming up time and time again.

The player injuries thread probably isn't required because the club never tells the truth about injuries anyway. The other attendances thread was again intended to be factual but is now more of a discussion.

I don't mind if these two are unpinned. What do you think @malloy?

• Like 1

malloy    3,759
19 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

I've done that.

The others that I have personally pinned are those that deal with facts - such as goalscorers and attendances, player contracts, the player of the season leaderboard, and redeeming free GA tickets - because otherwise you get the same questions coming up time and time again.

The player injuries thread probably isn't required because the club never tells the truth about injuries anyway. The other attendances thread was again intended to be factual but is now more of a discussion.

I don't mind if these two are unpinned. What do you think @malloy?

I think unpin attendances and player injuries, however I would not be fazed if others wanted to keep them pinned.

jw1739    9,441
2 minutes ago, malloy said:

I think unpin attendances and player injuries, however I would not be fazed if others wanted to keep them pinned.

OK. Will do. They can be re-instated if anyone makes out a good case.