Melbourne Football

Melbourne City Terrace

jeffplz

Fantastic logo and name of the group. IMO the decline in active support reflects what's happened to the club this season. It'll take off again when there's something worth singing and chanting about.

Along with others I too would like more songs and chants relevant to us and our players, not negativity towards other teams. And if it's all kept simple then many more people will join in when they see fit.

But well done so far boys. You have my admiration for what you do.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

definitely nix, I find it ridiculous..a solution shouldn't even be brought up regarding the flare issue 

you either ban it or you don't 

I think the final decision came down to whether the stadium would allow it, pretty sure AAMI Park wasn't on board with it

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

I think the final decision came down to whether the stadium would allow it, pretty sure AAMI Park wasn't on board with it

Aami park can EAD!!! All this stuff that the Active used to do would help bring people along, surely the stadium gets a percentage per person so really by being knobs they are losing money. Wonder what the west melb stadium will be like with this stuff, sure they'll have input from vic pol but how much influence will they have considering it's there own stadium.

12 minutes ago, Dylan said:

Yeah ok. tbh I have never been involved so I have no idea but it seems to me most of the restrictions that are placed on us are due to AAMI its self, rather than the club? @thisphantomfortress?

When i was involved the restrictions were more in place by VicPol and FFA, although it was hard to ever gain an absolutly clear understanding of what was what because the info was coming via the club.
I think the stadium has got more involved since then.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dconder13 said:

I would happy to help out with donations to get this up and running (stickers, scarfs, tifos). As i think a lot of others would be happy to donate too, is there a program like go fund me or something to send donations quick & easy? Could be an idea. 

I'm always happy to donate if I know what I'm donating for. Have done it back in the Heart days.

• Like 1

Melbourne City Terrace is encouraging everyone to get down to The Imp before the game, leaving for the game at 7:00pm.

The atmosphere won't come back without everyone getting involved, if you're in a position to, come down to the Imp and have a drink with fellow City Fans. Happy game day people, up the City Boys!

23 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

So who is going to play defensive midfield? LaRocca? And if that ends up being Brattan, who then plays further forward? There's a big hole in the middle of the park if this is the case... 

Brattan DM and Berenguer AM. Front three Wales, Maclaren and Harrison.

• Like 1