Melbourne Football

The Clint Bolton appreciation society.

downbylaw

But yet no one has mentioned what an awesome bloke he is?

He's definitely retiring at the end of the year, so we'll need to make the most of having him.

Pity. He and Redmayne would make a great pairing for a season and a great transition from one to the other.

• 2 weeks later...

A special mention to the Yarraside fans, who have been relentless in their vocal support during the home games all season.

I think it was George Donikian who said that the MVP in our 1-0 victory against Gold Coast was the Yarraside crew and I couldn't agree more. On behalf of the players, we thank you.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-heart-has-last-chance-to-shape-its-own-destiny/story-e6frfg8x-1226302136832

Just discovered my wife has many photo's with clint and my children on her phone - she doesnt even like the game but appears to be in love with Mr Bolton .

She sais he would be better husband than me.

I cant disagree - he is a great bloke and sensational Keeper :)

Just discovered my wife has many photo's with clint and my children on her phone - she doesnt even like the game but appears to be in love with Mr Bolton .

She sais he would be better husband than me.

I cant disagree - he is a great bloke and sensational Keeper :)

He has ''soul shattering'' eyes according to Mrs. Micha.