Melbourne Football

Round 7: No Bruno V Remember Robbie Fowler @ NIB stadium 8/12 10pm

xXCiTyZeNXx

On 08/12/2018 at 6:31 PM, haz said:

If Nix smash Sydney its going to be bad for us. Not because of the table position, but because if we flop against Perth, there will be no media coverage on Joyce.

Where did that come from? Seriously, who would have predicted Nix 3-0 up, in Sydney? 

Edited by jw1739

Fucking hell. Considering how bad the lineup is, watch us win 4-0

Hope Good has a MOTM performance though.

5 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

De Laet and Berenguer out through injuries late in the week. Presumably straining to meet Joyce's training metrics.

Thats what they want you to believe :hoff:

I too believe Joyce's training must be over the top and putting excessive pressure and strain on players to meet his standards. This time of the season all players should be match fit and in my opinion training should be keeping them ticking them over not pushing them into injuries. 

• Like 4

What a puzzling team, Delbridge has put together a pretty solid month at centre back. So let's move him 

Atkinson should have been the direct swap for DeLaet, and probably Caceras or Najjarine for Berenguer 

It's nice to see good start but him coming in has thrown everything out of whack 

• Like 1

I don’t think it really matters for Joyce who plays where and what the result is. The most important thing is that Baccus plays well and has a 95% back passing rate, this to justify the decisions made and to lay the foundations to bring him in the club at all costs.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Inchcolm said:

I too believe Joyce's training must be over the top and putting excessive pressure and strain on players to meet his standards. This time of the season all players should be match fit and in my opinion training should be keeping them ticking them over not pushing them into injuries. 

The players are so fit that they can't even play on match day. 5 visas:

1 on the field

3 injured

1 in Wazza's naughty book and will never be seen again.

What a great return for CFG on investment. It won't matter though, under Wazza we'd get smashed anyway. 

Zero expectations of success this season

13 minutes ago, belaguttman said:

The players are so fit that they can't even play on match day. 5 visas:

1 on the field

3 injured

1 in Wazza's naughty book and will never be seen again.

What a great return for CFG on investment. It won't matter though, under Wazza we'd get smashed anyway. 

Zero expectations of success this season

I’m having a brain fade, who’s the third injured visa player?

edit - MOH of course.

Edited by Mr MO