Melbourne Football

Members - redeeming your free GA tickets

jw1739

All Melbourne City members are entitled to two complimentary tickets to 12 selected home matches in 2018/19.

To redeem your tickets, please follow these instructions:

1. Head to https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=MELCITY19&eg=NEWMEMB&ep=2FREEGA
  2. Select the home match you would like to redeem your tickets for.
  3. Enter your 14 digit membership barcode into the relevant section to redeem your offer (this is located on the back of your membership card)
  4. Complete the checkout process and you've got your tickets!
*Please note, the Melbourne Derby on Saturday 22 December is not an eligible fixture for this promotion. Members can choose to redeem their two free GA tickets at any other remaining home match in 2018/19.

https://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/news/member-info-how-redeem-your-two-free-ga-tickets

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• jw1739 pinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, johnno cpfc said:

WHY would anyone want to bring friends or relatives to watch this shite that is served up to us by a numpty coach . Until things change ON the field we will languish in pergatory, i am totally fed up with City .

You dug up this thread just to say that?? Surely you could have picked from the countless other threads available 

9 minutes ago, johnno cpfc said:

did i break the rules or something ?

Not at all. I have no right to tell you what to say or what not to say. But I'm within my right to question it when you do say it. Basically @johnno cpfc digging up this thread simply adds fuel to the fire in what is already a tumultuous time on these forums. For what purpose...

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, one7one3 said:

Any updates on getting this to work? Trying to redeem mine, put in my member barcode and still asked to pay. 

@one7one3 All I can suggest is that you call the Membership line as below and then post on here what you were advised:

Phone: If you would like to purchase a membership or for further information please call 1300 255 432 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.

28 minutes ago, Bob Latchford said:

My brother and I went to the membership tent at the match and they let us redeem one there so I could take him in with me. The girl there said the ticketek thing wasn't working.

@Bob Latchford Thanks mate.  Friend of mine wants to redeem a ticket for the Newcastle match. How irritating that the Ticketek procedure is not working.

• Like 1

• jw1739 unpinned this topic