Melbourne Football

Round 3: Sydney FC - 7:50pm AEST - AAMI Park

haz

Not too happy with Florian so far this season. An aussie winger could be doing his job

Just now, xXCiTyZeNXx said:

What's the point of buying a membership and spending shit tons of money when people can just come in from buying a QP. This club is a joke.

Its for one game man. Chill out

• Like 3

Another very poor performance. 

No intensity

No shape, There's a huge gap between our front three and midfield, we're playing like a broken team.

The smurfs playing between our lines, almost at will

Poor movement off the ball limiting passing options

Poor ball retention, apart from the ineffective possession the smurfs allow us

26 minutes until our first shot of the game

There's such a contrast between this performance and that of the women's team

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 3

Sydney doing what they do best by choking us. Just one dumb mistake from De Laet is the difference so far.

I like how we are trying to get Grant to come inside, but when we lose it, their full backs bomb forward, which can be very dangerous, as seen by the goal.

I don't think they're great to be honest, we just need to make them accountable and pressure them.

we have to put up with the dour, creativity-lacking eye sore performances of this gaffer - yet turn up constantly with no intensity and play like our feet are stuck in the mud.

Think we have outsmarted ourselves by half - get the best local coach we can and train us for the local conditions.

Oh, and why do we always seem to play like the squad was put together 5 minutes before kickoff? 

1 minute ago, rass said:

Sydney doing what they do best by choking us. Just one dumb mistake from De Laet is the difference so far.

I like how we are trying to get Grant to come inside, but when we lose it, their full backs bomb forward, which can be very dangerous, as seen by the goal.

I don't think they're great to be honest, we just need to make them accountable and pressure them.

Think that was Mcgree with the mistake

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rass said:

huh? it was mcgree, and they could easily have had 3-4.

More about us being utterly insipid though.