Melbourne Football

Round 2 Usain Bolt Derby Sat 27 Oct @ 5:30pm Away

Dylan

27 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

Agreed, selfish 

He is so out of form, can’t believe we only relying on him. It’s almost not marquee worthy anymore. I’m sorry, the diving, the missed chances. 

yes yes occasionally he curls ball in the top corner but it’s not consistent enough.

Edited by Mr MO
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Afif Adam said:

I’ll take it, next week same starting line up ..if possible good or ozzie replaces La Rocca and Vidosic starts over Wales

I won't. That was not good enough. We need to wake up and smell the brewed beverage. We need to win this season or risk being eclipsed by the new Melbourne franchise that I guarantee is about to be awarded. This is put up or shut up time. We have a mediocre season we'll quickly find ourselves the third team in Melbourne. Red alert klaxons should be sounding at Bundoora. 

• Like 1

I start to regret that we haven’t replaced ohalloran with another attacker. Sure Baccus is good but we have no attacking surprises. I have to admit when Vidosic came on the dynamic changed.

couple of things, on Joyce;

is he being conservative with Jamieson and Vidosic not starting due to last weeks issues?

by not replacing Ohalloran, does he have that much faith in the youth wingers?

if he can’t answer YES to both of these questions, then his tactics are completely rubbish and he should have stayed a youth coach.

Edited by Mr MO

We pulled a draw out of our arse and thank Christ we did. Frustrating as heck. Bruno was worn like a glove by Cisse and fcuk me that was a 100% penalty but after last week Bruno won’t be getting any decisions from refs for a while.

Loving what Baccus brings to the side. Like last week, cool, good distribution and barely gives away the ball.

it wasn’t pretty with CCM playing like thugs but a point is better than a loss.

13 minutes ago, Mr MO said:

He is so out of form, can’t believe we only relying on him. It’s not almost marquee worthy anymore. I’m sorry, the diving, the missed chances. 

yes yes occasionally he curls ball in the top corner but it’s not consistent enough.

Agreed, he’s not the Bruno we know a few Seasons ago...please don’t be the next Henrique