Melbourne Football

Round 1: Melbourne Derby - 20 October 2018

hakz7

The problem @jw1739  was that Fox had Archie and Bozza. I could understand Archie going off because of his bias and retardation but Bozza went off his nut... with blood shot eyes and reaction like someone with serious mental issues, I think he is back to smelling talcum powder through straws tbh.

Bozza's could have easily calmed everything down if he didn't want to kill someone instead, I reckon Archie even got scared.

This is just typical negative spin on a pretty good first round match. 

Just waiting for the day that we dominate Victory that's all.

43 minutes ago, NewConvert said:

What is pissing me off is that now any team can declare open season on Fornarolli and teh ref will be afraid to call a foul because O'Rourke has gone public. As far as I'm concerned Melbourne City should launch a protest against O'Rourke's behaviour and should publicly be held responsible for any injury he sustains during the season.

Yea just realised this.

Any contact on Bruno for the next few rounds (legal or illegal) will not be called. Same thing happened when Aloisi made some comments 2 seasons ago

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, haz said:

Yea just realised this.

Any contact on Bruno for the next few rounds (legal or illegal) will not be called. Same thing happened when Aloisi made some comments 2 seasons ago

Happened to arzani last season, remember the final ve jets and he got tripped and shaun Evans said im not giving it he is a diver. All because of media 

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2018 at 4:46 PM, playmaker said:

The problem @jw1739  was that Fox had Archie and Bozza. I could understand Archie going off because of his bias and retardation but Bozza went off his nut... with blood shot eyes and reaction like someone with serious mental issues, I think he is back to smelling talcum powder through straws tbh.

Bozza's could have easily calmed everything down if he didn't want to kill someone instead, I reckon Archie even got scared.

This is just typical negative spin on a pretty good first round match. 

Just waiting for the day that we dominate Victory that's all.

Was thinking the same when Bozza went off his head.

You have a bloke who should be as bias as they come being a club great, but even he had the smarts to be a bit more lever headed bout it then Bozza.

I generally like Bozza's work, but that shit was beyond being unprofessional

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [LIBBA] said:

Was thinking the same when Bozza went off his head.

You have a bloke who should be as bias as they come being a club great, but even he had the smarts to be a bit more lever headed bout it then Bozza.

I generally like Bozza's work, but that shit was beyond being unprofessional

My take is that he lost a lot of money on the game. Even when he was doing lines he wasn't that unprofessional.