Melbourne Football

Welcome to Melbourne, Florin Berenguer

Embee

7 minutes ago, Embee said:

This will never happen sadly.

Still being a part of City gives our friend the opportunity to wear one of his 30 olympiacos kits in public without looking like a total penis.

He couldn't wear them at Victory games unless he is a total moron.

Ummm, well actually come to think of it....

Interesting to see that last season was one of the best in his career. So he would be coming here 'in very good form'

Also the team where he had his best season (13/14) Dijon were one of the better teams in the league. When he was with his last club Sochaux, they were only a mid table team.

image.png.e746abec3cdc30ff9b89e6ce00cf14fc.png

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DukeVader said:

Is this lad same position as Ohalloran? Two visas same position? 

Both can play LW and RW. This guy can also play CAM.

I think we'll be seeing alot of rotation this season on the pitch (which is a good thing). Berenguer can play LW/CAM/RW, Vidosic can play LW/CAM/RW/ST, O'Halloran can play LW/RW, Caceras can play LW/CAM/RW, Mcgree can play CM/CAM.

Just now, haz said:

Both can play LW and RW. This guy can also play CAM.

I think we'll be seeing alot of rotation this season on the pitch (which is a good thing). Berenguer can play LW/CAM/RW, Vidosic can play LW/CAM/RW/ST, O'Halloran can play LW/RW, Caceras can play LW/CAM/RW, Mcgree can play CM/CAM.

Good.. as long as he can cross better than Wales

1 minute ago, rayv36 said:

Hes no Engelaar though ;)

8 minutes ago, DukeVader said:

Is this lad same position as Ohalloran? Two visas same position? 

Actually this is quite a stranger signing, I hope he does get played on the wing unless hes a gun CAM.

Here are the positions he played last season:

image.png.11e5ebda87af4851a4a9f853921b7f14.png

35 minutes ago, haz said:

So is the world still ending?

-----------
@Inchcolm, O'Halloran drops further down the pecking order

Looks like he probably wondering why he was signed and why he went half way round the world to sit on the bench. He probably regrets not signing for  an SPFL team. With a little luck he may return to St Johnstone in January as he is surplus to requirements. 😎

12 minutes ago, Inchcolm said:

Looks like he probably wondering why he was signed and why he went half way round the world to sit on the bench. He probably regrets not signing for  an SPFL team. With a little luck he may return to St Johnstone in January as he is surplus to requirements. 😎

He'll get gametime. But if he isnt a hard trainer though, then expect not to see him

6 minutes ago, haz said:

He'll get gametime. But if he isnt a hard trainer though, then expect not to see him

I know he will it was said sarcastically. I do know he was the best in training and fittest at St Johnstone. In an interview on St Johnstone TV it was stated he always did extra. So do not see training as a problem.