Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Kits 18/19

Forever City

5 hours ago, n i k o said:

My first thought was yeh she's alright huh 

12 minutes ago, Inchcolm said:

Yes I'm with you like the kit, love her more. Excuse my ignorance but who is she

Blinded by the poontang! The real question is why Nike are making chokers!

24 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Cant say they're not listening thats for sure

It was always going to be baby steps IMO, up to the supporters to keep the pressure on. Thats for both sides too. Want to make it feel to you more like a club? Go to the NPL games, go to the womens games (although I know having them at Fawkner doesnt help) takes effort from both sides

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Dylan said:

It was always going to be baby steps IMO, up to the supporters to keep the pressure on. Thats for both sides too. Want to make it feel to you more like a club? Go to the NPL games, go to the womens games (although I know having them at Fawkner doesnt help) takes effort from both sides

Only wish I could get to those matches. But the kick-off times and venues don't make it easy for the bloke in a family situation living in the south-east.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dylan said:

Club using a lot of red in the promos. Should please some people

5 hours ago, bt50 said:

Cant say they're not listening thats for sure

Most red we've seen in four seasons. Keep the pressure on them at every opportunity. The more CFG clubs there are that don't have to change to sky blue the weaker the "brand" argument becomes. We're Melbourne, not a suburb of Manchester.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inchcolm said:

Call me old fashioned but I have never been in favour of a black shirt. I believe that the Ref and his assistants should wear black not one of the teams. Yes i am old enough to remember the refs wearing blazers. But if supporters want a black strip so be it.

In fact black doesn't make any sense at all, even for the officials, for summer football in a country with hot summers.

So against whom will City be wearing the black kits I wonder? As it stands, the blue kit is worn about 60-65% of of the time.

My first guess would be that the black kits will be worn for Adelaide/Brisbane away, whilst the blue kit will probably be worn away against West Sydney.

2 hours ago, Blackout said:

So against whom will City be wearing the black kits I wonder? As it stands, the blue kit is worn about 60-65% of of the time.

My first guess would be that the black kits will be worn for Adelaide/Brisbane away, whilst the blue kit will probably be worn away against West Sydney.

Why would you not use sky blue (City blue) away to Adelaide and Brisbane? As I see it, the only time we will definitely use the red-and-white is away to Sydney, and it would probably be better if we did away to Victory and Newcastle. I can't see any real need for a third kit at all.