Melbourne Football

THE A-LEAGUE SURVEY (TAKES 2 MINUTES, NEED FOR UNI)

possiblygeorge

Hey all, i'm currently studying Sports Business for Uni and one of my subjects is called Research & Insight.

Students have been asked to put research into something and compile a list of factors that might improve it or why it is the way it is already. As part of the assessment is to put together a survey for people to go through and go through the data.

This is in relation to A-League attendances, and whether you know it already the League has had declining numbers since the 2013/2014 season.

Please help me out and go through the survey, it would be greatly appreciated. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. This is all confidential and your name does not get used in the end data. It's all done online so its quick and easy.

Cheers! :)

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QDSM3MP

17 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Hey all, i'm currently studying Sports Business for Uni and one of my subjects is called Research & Insight.

Students have been asked to put research into something and compile a list of factors that might improve it or why it is the way it is already. As part of the assessment is to put together a survey for people to go through and go through the data.

This is in relation to A-League attendances, and whether you know it already the League has had declining numbers since the 2013/2014 season.

Please help me out and go through the survey, it would be greatly appreciated. It will only take 2 minutes of your time. This is all confidential and your name does not get used in the end data. It's all done online so its quick and easy.

Cheers! :)

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QDSM3MP

IMO you need "I attend most matches already" as an optional answer in Q8 and Q9.