Melbourne Football

FFA Cup - Round of 32: City v Roar, August 7 @ 7.30, Dolphin Stadium (QLD)

Harrison

Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

So this is worrying... Like I've never seen something like this level worrying. 

Im fucking gobsmacked there is no one more qualfied then team doctors around him. No paramedics?

17 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Absolutely fucking useless. Can't log in. Rang Foxtel. Person on the end knew nothing about anything, then told me foxsports was a different company to Foxtel and she couldn't help. Utterly fucking useless bunch of dollar grubbing fascists. 

So looks like I'm not the only one to try and get onto this piece of shit. Foxtel is just as bad as Optus Sport. Can't believe I've been with Foxtel for 3 years

2 hours ago, illeatyourheart said:

You know it must be bad if they aren't looking at replays of the incident

No, they don’t replays when live streaming, so chill on that bit at least.

Update: Of course as you pointed out this is actually not true.

Edited by Shahanga
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

So this is worrying... Like I've never seen something like this level worrying. 

Right. It’s not great but consider the following:

1. no cpr (so it’s not a Phillip Hughes situation)

Bratts is moving his arms, so that’s a good sign

3. Staff and everyone in general seem relaxed

Suspected neck and spinal injuries are always treated conservatively, better to be safe than sorry.

I think it's more process than extreme serious injury. Other players are kicking balls around - doesn't seem to be enough concern from other players to indicate anything worse. Just remembering the Atkinson situation last year where players were all around him.

1 minute ago, rass said:

I think it's more process than extreme serious injury. Other players are kicking balls around - doesn't seem to be enough concern from other players to indicate anything worse. Just remembering the Atkinson situation last year where players were all around him.

Ive done my knee (yes a spinal injury is more serious) before, the moment everone knew it was only a dislocated knee they resumed the game on the field next door. I sat there for about 35 mins waiting for the ambo

11 minutes ago, Tony999 said:

So looks like I'm not the only one to try and get onto this piece of shit. Foxtel is just as bad as Optus Sport. Can't believe I've been with Foxtel for 3 years

Worked out the whole login routine, still hung and got no further. Anyway thanks to haz we've got the YouTube link running. Frankly far more worried about Bratts right now. Mauk seems to create this stuff... 

14 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Worked out the whole login routine, still hung and got no further. Anyway thanks to haz we've got the YouTube link running. Frankly far more worried about Bratts right now. Mauk seems to create this stuff... 

I tried last week to get this sorted. Go through the eligible for complimentary Fox Sports subscription due to Foxtel Sports Package but then throws me back to a lock on the stream. Spoke to News Ltd (own Fox Sports) and they said it’s a Foxtel issue. Then called Foxtel and spoke to some overseas support team. They were clueless. So got nowhere fast. Whoever thought this was a good idea should he sacked. 

for those that haven’t seen it. Mauk has a duty of care rather than indiscriminately throwing his boot around.