Melbourne Football

Part Hunter

haz

So A few weeks ago I posted a poll asking for business names.

I have just launched the Part Hunter Forum:

https://forum.parthunter.com.au/

Here you can talk all things automotive related plus more, (but leave the football talk here ;)).

The main Part Hunter site will be launched soon, this will be classifieds platform to buy/sell/request car parts as well as find services and projects.

This is a first time for me, so I am sure there is lots of room for improvement!

Cheers

Haz

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Sign up to heaps of car forums and start posting on there regularly,  put your web address in your signature and try get some traffic there. 

EDIT: Asia and pacific* (under the "cars" section) 

Cheers mate

Yea I didn't make the topics, Ill tell my illiterate friend that 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

A few weeks ago I finally launched the site I had been working on for the last few months in my spare time. It's pretty basic since I don't have much web design knowledge (and a student budget) but it's better than nothing. This was just a project for my self to see how setting up and running a site would be like, maybe in the future it will give ol' Haz some extra lunch money.

=========================================================

PartHunter_grey_1024.thumb.png.839f07c6b9bed73020c5f3d0b84b09c5.png

https://parthunter.com.au/

Auto Part Classifieds

Part Hunter is Australia’s used automotive part marketplace and community. Buy, sell, request auto parts, search for a service or join the community today!

Part Hunter was born of an idea; an idea that started as a solution to a need. Part Hunter is a platform dedicated to the notion that automotive part-trading should be as simple as it is fun; a marketplace that moves beyond the exchange of automotive goods and services to create a vibrant community where motor-heads can share everything from stories to restoration and repair expertise. Part Hunter’s objective is to become the leading destination for the trade in used automotive parts across Australia.

instagram_004.png.9dc9b761c17ee71dcecb6c5a42ab0667.png

Instagram

=========================================================

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Website looks pretty clean and professional to me. I'll join once I'm in need of parts, I'm buying myself an early model Lexus sometime next year so might come in handy. 

Took me forever to learn how to do stuff

You can also post a 'Request', which is the category for 'wanting' a part, project, or service

• Like 1

10 hours ago, HeartFc said:

Website looks pretty clean and professional to me. I'll join once I'm in need of parts, I'm buying myself an early model Lexus sometime next year so might come in handy. 

Is it an Orange one like Tes's Apexus?

Edited by cadete