Melbourne Football

So I heard.. Behich the new Victorian Community Football Ambassador

Young Polak

Behich appointed Victorian Community Football Ambassador

Congrats to Aziz for obtaining this position

Behich will promote a range of community programs and activities across Victoria, including;

• MyFootballClub national online community football registration

• Community player registration drive in 2012

• Community coaching courses

link is here :

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/news-display/Behich-appointed-Victorian-Community-Football-Ambassador/45677

Hopefully teaches lots of kids to miss Championship winning goals from half a yard out and how to kick people in the head and get away with it.

Just a bit surprised the fact that he was appointed as ambassador after that intentional kick to Ryan's face. Stained his reputation a bit.

Damning praise indeed. How about just saying 'Well done' to a bloke who tears his guts out for the team and the supporters every week?

• Like 4

I'm still happy for him to be named as ambassador, what I meant and should've edited before is that the incident in the early minutes of the game is going to make some people become butt hurt about it and potentially judge Aziz differently especially is Gosford. Even though it may or may not have been intentional, just looks a bit suss, but I don't give a fuck about that. He's one of our boys and I'm happy for him to achieve this.

Edited by Radziminski1994

Congratulations Aziz! One of the hardest workers at Heart, if not in the A-League.

P.S. Believe it or not I didn't even read Tesla's post before effectively repeating it word for word. If you don't associate Behich above all with hard work you haven't been paying attention.

Edited by Murfy1
  • Like 1

I'm still happy for him to be named as ambassador, what I meant and should've edited before is that the incident in the early minutes of the game is going to make some people become butt hurt about it and potentially judge Aziz differently especially is Gosford. Even though it may or may not have been intentional, just looks a bit suss, but I don't give a fuck about that. He's one of our boys and I'm happy for him to achieve this.

Rad, I was a bit harsh on your original comment. My apologies.

• Like 1