• Mauk
    • Vidosic
    • Arzani
    • Fornaroli
    • Fitzy
    • Muscat
    • Waz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/04/18 at 01:46 AM

2 hours ago, belaguttman said:

Aloisi was the spud of the match for me, it's a shame I couldn't vote for him

I thought he was man of the match for us. His tactics were pretty much bang on. Don't know what more he could have done to help us win.

Edited by malloy
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure what's going on with young Atkinson in recent games, too much pressure for such talented youngster? Seems nervous not only last night but has been shaky for some weeks. 

He makes the right moves forward but lacks the dynamic to continue on, stumbles over own legs.
He seems clueless on where to go with the ball sometimes, which is a coaching issue.
He is actually slower than people might think.
Most frustrating part for me, is easy crosses - that's something they need to train on.

One thing I've noticed last night that he's holding his ground in the air, well that's of course if he times the jump well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr MO said:

I'm not sure what's going on with young Atkinson in recent games, too much pressure for such talented youngster? Seems nervous not only last night but has been shaky for some weeks. 

He makes the right moves forward but lacks the dynamic to continue on, stumbles over own legs.
He seems clueless on where to go with the ball sometimes, which is a coaching issue.
He is actually slower than people might think.
Most frustrating part for me, is easy crosses - that's something they need to train on.

One thing I've noticed last night that he's holding his ground in the air, well that's of course if he times the jump well.

I can't agree with this. They're all making mistakes from time to time - even Bruno and Bart. The back four with Atkinson and Jamieson (another who gets bagged frequently) has been pretty solid recently - conceded just one goal in five matches.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

I can't agree with this. They're all making mistakes from time to time - even Bruno and Bart. The back four with Atkinson and Jamieson (another who gets bagged frequently) has been pretty solid recently - conceded just one goal in five matches.

It's actually not something you can really disagree on, sorry. I'm very happy with Atkinson and it's fair observation on points he can improve on. If you read my comments again, I'm not picking out picking out errors nor am bagging him or blaming him for conceding. All my comments are pointing towards forward play.

Surely JW, you've noticed his final cross needs work???? or that he takes on a defender and runs out of steam??? Surely you've seen he isn't playing with the same confidence prior to injury???

Edited by Mr MO

Hard to pick a spud from this game. Agree that Atkinson at times gave the ball away too easily but also he made some nice passes too. Bouzanis gave me a flash back of that penalty against the visitors at the end of the game. But overall no one stood out to me as a weak link.

Probably down to Brisbane being so unlucky though

• Like 1