Melbourne Football

Rd. 26 City vs. Central Coast, Saturday 7th April at AAMI Park, KO 7.50 p.m.

jw1739

10 hours ago, jeffplz said:

SO Fucking happy. Just got 9 big macs from 1 membership card ahahahahaha

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my Big Macs. Its like there was no memo sent out to the Laverton store, no fucks now though 4 Big Macs and a happy family. Can we get a KFC sponsorship next year though and maybe Hungry Jacks the year after just to mix it up a bit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Hence my comment. Stops just about every potential move forward stone dead. When you're facing those two tight defensive lines you have to move the ball forward quickly, not dwell on it and then go sideways.

I'm not saying he couldn't do better. But to say he was pathetic is extreme to say the least. Have a look at his stats.

The other thing is  CCMs set up impacted how we played. You only have to look at the teams overall performance last night compared to last week to realise that. This does affect each player, especially the guy that is getting on the ball the most and is responsible for our link between defense and the rest of the team in front of him. Anyway fwiw he was a part of a number of our best opportunities for the game. The shot Bruno had early on he created all himself. The one on one Bruno had later in the game he gave a key first time ball to Fitzy that opened them up behind the lines. 

9 hours ago, neio said:

It was a win, that's all we needed. Last year we would have lost 5-4

Boring as fuck game, but didn't ever feel like they were going to score 

It's just the sort of game where we would have laboured away, not scored and then copped a late sucker punch.

9 hours ago, HeartOfCity said:

I had to fight tooth and nail to get my Big Macs. Its like there was no memo sent out to the Laverton store, no fucks now though 4 Big Macs and a happy family. Can we get a KFC sponsorship next year though and maybe Hungry Jacks the year after just to mix it up a bit.

I dont think many stores now WTF is going on. Had to show membership along with ID at one of the stores in CBD.

The team worked hard to gain the lead. Instead of pressing the accelerator, Joyce went into his defacto mode of putting us into reverse. Joyce is a negative manager who gives his team no confidence to go out and play.

My biggest fear is another season of Joyce, may see Arzani looking to move on.