Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
GreenSeater

2018 AFL Season

Recommended Posts

Inferno    66
17 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

One won does not make a Premiership. I'm cooling my jets til Rd 18 before I decide if we're the real deal. Good win though. 

You're cool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingofhearts    3,700
On 3/24/2018 at 2:12 PM, GreenSeater said:

How about them Bombers?

Won't drop another game this season. 

Maxy gawn how could you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy    3,184

Sack Eddie. Let a new president clean out whatever and whoever needs to be cleaned out and start the rebuild.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cadete    6,175
2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Dees legit don't know how to win a game. Too many years of being shit.

After Taylor went down in the 2nd Term I dont know how the Demons can be as good as the media have been pumping them off for over the off season, as that was as an inexperienced and last resort defense as I have seen from Geelong in well over ten years.

Edited by cadete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rayv36    231
1 hour ago, cadete said:

After Taylor went down in the 2nd Term I dont know how the Demons can be as good as the media have been pumping them off for over the off season, as that was as an inexperienced and last resort defense as I have seen from Geelong in well over ten years.

Melbourne are a decent team, but I agree our defense was inexperienced and really missed Taylor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cadete    6,175
7 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

Melbourne are a decent team, but I agree our defense was inexperienced and really missed Taylor.

Blitz playing as the First Key Defender, Kolo the Second Key Defender, then the others were Stewart, Toohey, Zac Guthrie, and Bews...

A "decent team" with largely its best forward setup should be able to overcome such inexperienced defensive group ESP when Melbourne dominated the center the entire second half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cadete    6,175

Why the MCC hasn’t made its members nominate a Club of choice by now is ridiculous.

Its a joke that children who have attended every Collingwood match in Victoria up to now miss out on seeing their side possibly win a GF cos some Dee Supporting Scotch Old Boys have their annual get together every year on Grand Final Day.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shahanga    4,168
On 24/09/2018 at 1:42 PM, cadete said:

Why the MCC hasn’t made its members nominate a Club of choice by now is ridiculous.

Its a joke that children who have attended every Collingwood match in Victoria up to now miss out on seeing their side possibly win a GF cos some Dee Supporting Scotch Old Boys have their annual get together every year on Grand Final Day.

Fing oath.

The current situation is complete bullshit.

ps it won’t change- too many powerful people benefit 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bt50    4,382
19 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

hard to believe but razor ray would of had a better game, other 3 spastics don't deserve to wake up tomorrow  

Lel pls, the umpires had a pretty good day.

One ofthe great grand finals that though, hard, physical contests like that are so good to watch when everything is on the line.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×