Melbourne Football
Sign in to follow this  
GreenSeater

2018 AFL Season

Inferno    66
17 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

One won does not make a Premiership. I'm cooling my jets til Rd 18 before I decide if we're the real deal. Good win though. 

You're cool

kingofhearts    3,599
On 3/24/2018 at 2:12 PM, GreenSeater said:

How about them Bombers?

Won't drop another game this season. 

Maxy gawn how could you

Jimmy    3,182

Sack Eddie. Let a new president clean out whatever and whoever needs to be cleaned out and start the rebuild.

• Like 1

cadete    6,149
2 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Dees legit don't know how to win a game. Too many years of being shit.

After Taylor went down in the 2nd Term I dont know how the Demons can be as good as the media have been pumping them off for over the off season, as that was as an inexperienced and last resort defense as I have seen from Geelong in well over ten years.

Edited by cadete

rayv36    182
1 hour ago, cadete said:

After Taylor went down in the 2nd Term I dont know how the Demons can be as good as the media have been pumping them off for over the off season, as that was as an inexperienced and last resort defense as I have seen from Geelong in well over ten years.

Melbourne are a decent team, but I agree our defense was inexperienced and really missed Taylor.

cadete    6,149
7 minutes ago, rayv36 said:

Melbourne are a decent team, but I agree our defense was inexperienced and really missed Taylor.

Blitz playing as the First Key Defender, Kolo the Second Key Defender, then the others were Stewart, Toohey, Zac Guthrie, and Bews...

A "decent team" with largely its best forward setup should be able to overcome such inexperienced defensive group ESP when Melbourne dominated the center the entire second half.