Melbourne Football

City vs WSW, 7;50 @AAMI Park. Must win game.

Hellenic Hero

2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Not going tonight. Just too hard.

Too much information!

I'm not going either, Mrs G and I bought a 5 game season ticket, we've been to 3 so far, maybe we'll be bothered to go to the CCM game as we have other things to do in Melbourne that weekend. It's too painful to even think about going. At least, as jw says, we are unlikely to have to worry about a home final after Wazza's team weakening exercise. It's the first season I can remember when we'll finish a season weaker that we started

• Like 1

Just now, JMSTEP123 said:

Tbh I hope we lose. Seems like another nail in the coffin at this stage for Joyce is better than a win. Cant see us making it through finals. Even if we do, cant say we deserve it. Dire but true. I love this club, but this season has been shattering.

I hope we win, but really the men's team shot its wad in January,  it's been unrelentingly detumescent since then

3 hours ago, Afif Adam said:

explain yourself 

Soft I know. In previous seasons I would of made an effort. Hurstbourne line is out. Hoddle st is a carpark. Afl on at the G. One of my kids is a little sick and to be honest its a massive case of CBF.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Not just that mate, Road works on both hoddle street and Heidelberg Road so withvthe pies playing driving will be a nightmare too.

im out as well.

Sure... Damn what are we looking at tonight ? Under 5k ? I’d be shocked if we even crack over 8K

2 minutes ago, neio said:

That's the best first half we have played in weeks, have to score again and put this away early 

Agreed. We've bossed it all the way through. Could be, should be three up. 

12 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Atkinson completely made that goal, great work by the kid. 

He's having a great game all round. 

Honestly I just can't enjoy this win that much. I look at the wanderers and think, god they're shit. Its no achievement hammering them at home. Maybe city has just finally destroyed my optimism and hope. But they're not winning shit until they put out a performance like this and get a solid result against a respectable opponent imo 

And also, jamieson and mauk are shit. Arzani and fornaroli are guns!

• Confused 1