• 8 Bozanic
    • 26 Brattan
    • 10 Vidosic
    • 14 Arzani
    • 23 Fornaroli
    • 11 Kamau
    • 27 Budzinski
    • 4 Delbridge

I thought Jamieson was mostly solid at both ends and Budzinski looked lively when he came on.

6 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Bruce by Flemington.

Other than one or two good moments Kamau was average in attack and very poor in defence. 9/10 he left his man unmarked and multiple times left two at the far post unmarked.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, malloy said:

I thought Jamieson was mostly solid at both ends and Budzinski looked lively when he came on.

Other than one or two good moments Kamau was average in attack and very poor in defence. 9/10 he left his man unmarked and multiple times left two at the far post unmarked.

Agree re Bud. Jamo had plenty of workrate and effort but not a lot of end product for me. Probably culpable for losing George for the 2nd too.

I thought that was Kamau's best game for a long time tbh, and he certainly produced far more attack wise than Arzani on the night.

If you rated everyone based on their average performance, i reckon Bruce was the only one above par last night. Jakobsen and Vidosic perhaps around par.

Edited by bt50