• Vidosic
    • Fornaroli
    • Kamau
    • Arzani
    • Budzinski
    • Delbridge
    • Wazza

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/18 at 08:49 AM

Atkinson. Got absolutely fisted by Kosta and Leroy all night. Looked inexperienced and nervous. That being said, I'm actually shocked that my second worst hasn't received a single vote or mention, Jamo was absolutely awful tonight. Yeah he hit the bar, and I love Jamo, but everytime he got the ball he turned it over and his crossing was awful all night.

9 hours ago, bt50 said:

Brattan. Back to his slow and ponderous approach of last season. Killed our forward momentum at every chance tonight.

I start to wonder if this might have something to do with Bozanic. The Kilkenny/Brattan pair did not work and I can see similarities with Bozanic/Brattan, it seemed like Brattan and Bozanic were in each others space - Malik is a different player and leaves Brattan to roam is focusing on his DM position more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr MO said:

I start to wonder if this might have something to do with Bozanic. The Kilkenny/Brattan pair did not work and I can see similarities with Bozanic/Brattan, it seemed like Brattan and Bozanic were in each others space - Malik is a different player and leaves Brattan to roam is focusing on his DM position more.

We miss Malik massively, he provides the defensive cover for both Brattan and also the wide backs to get forward. 

He also makes alot of tackles, yeah there are sine clumsy ones and he picks up cards. But in 2 games I hadn't seen bozanic make a big tackle.

He comes straight back in next game if fit imo

16 minutes ago, neio said:

We miss Malik massively, he provides the defensive cover for both Brattan and also the wide backs to get forward. 

He also makes alot of tackles, yeah there are sine clumsy ones and he picks up cards. But in 2 games I hadn't seen bozanic make a big tackle.

He comes straight back in next game if fit imo

Yeah I can't see any creativity nor defensive skills in Bozanic. Bozanic was not to bad against Perth but I think I said it before that he's not covering the fullbacks and that was clearly visible last night. So if you are not performing your defensive duties and aren't creating anything you become a passenger.

In possession Kamau and Arzani were consistently surrounded by a fullback and DM, we just play one on one with Kosta and George.

Also at times Arzani had 4 players covering him, that would mean there's a lot of space somewhere else. Arzani is keeping his head down and tries to take on these players which is silly and frustrating at times, he needs to know when to play a ball off. Vidosic doesn't seem much help in those situation either s, he walks around too much - I actually miss Caceras a little 

Edited by Mr MO

9 hours ago, Mr MO said:

Yeah I can't see any creativity nor defensive skills in Bozanic. Bozanic was not to bad against Perth but I think I said it before that he's not covering the fullbacks and that was clearly visible last night. So if you are not performing your defensive duties and aren't creating anything you become a passenger.

In possession Kamau and Arzani were consistently surrounded by a fullback and DM, we just play one on one with Kosta and George.

Also at times Arzani had 4 players covering him, that would mean there's a lot of space somewhere else. Arzani is keeping his head down and tries to take on these players which is silly and frustrating at times, he needs to know when to play a ball off. Vidosic doesn't seem much help in those situation either s, he walks around too much - I actually miss Caceras a little 

As myself and other have said on here, Bozanic is a winger not a CM and not even close to a CDM

Even Victory fans are smart enough to see this. Hence why he was shit with them.