• Budzinksi
    • Arzani
    • Fitzgerald
    • Kamau
    • Fornaroli
    • Delbridge
    • Wazza

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/03/18 at 11:04 AM

17 minutes ago, haz said:

His first yellow should be more of the problem, im still not convinced his 2nd was even a foul

It's a real tough one to call. The way the ball redirected out for a throw in make sit look like he got a foot to the ball. But looking at the up close replay numerous times it seems as though the Perth player got his toe to it first. Very tough one to call. My assumption is Bort didn't get to it and is why he resigned to receiving the card. 

Edited by n i k o

I've just recently come back from a one game ban for 5 yellows, most of them for sillly incidents such as back chatting and kicking a ball away.

So in a tough away game, I go and get myself another yellow early for would you believe it again, mouthing off to a ref for a foul I didn't even commit.

So having picked that up, knowing we need to dig in and defend our lead in tough conditions and with a massive derby on next week, I'll just go and slide in on a player heading to the corner and take his feet out from him.

Fuk me, it was just so very, very stupid.

I cant believe how spud of the match is even being debated. He totally let his teammates and club down tonight.

Edited by rass

16 minutes ago, n i k o said:

It's a real tough one to call. The way the ball redirected out for a throw in make sit look like he got a foot to the ball. But looking at the up close replay numerous times it seems as though the Perth player got his toe to it first. Very tough one to call. My assumption is Bort didn't get to it and is why he resigned to receiving the card. 

I had a grainy stream so thats why im unsure

14 hours ago, playmaker said:

This will be unpopular but Arzani for me. Never looks up for the percentage plays and costs us opportunities around the box. The kid needs to pull his head in and play the team game or we will struggle to score for the rest of the season.

Yes that is an unusual choice. For many reasons, none more than that there seemed many more a spud than him. Out of all the spuds was he the most spuddiest in your opinion?

1 hour ago, JMSTEP123 said:

Yes that is an unusual choice. For many reasons, none more than that there seemed many more a spud than him. Out of all the spuds was he the most spuddiest in your opinion?

Yes. He consistently chooses the wrong option of late and costs us scoring opportunity. Both he a Vidosic seem to have blinkers on and because of this Bud's runs are ignored and costing us goals. The amount of times we were choosing the wrong option in the front third was ridiculous. Even his goal was the wrong option with 2 of our players free in the box.

Games are won by playing the percentages and because Azani receives the ball so often he must do better. Arzani and Vidosic cost at least 3 clear goal opportunities.

That's my rationale.

• Like 1