Melbourne Football

RD 21: Glory v City, Saturday Feb 24 10pm

Harrison

10 minutes ago, rass said:

Here's an idea, instead of doing the soft thing and jumping on the bandwagon, how about show some fucking balls and blame the person who really fukd us, Bart.

Such a wonderful player, his brain fart fukd us tonight and probably next week. His second yellow was totally unacceptable.

No bandwagon here mate, just walking outside NIB stadium and can’t see any! We could have done much better with the right subs, I’ve been calling for a Budzinski to come off way before the red card.

Sure I’ll blame Bart too, he had the ball cleanly but it looked wreckless.

Our manager has three opportunities to influence the game with timing and players, he failed.

Edited by Mr MO

5 minutes ago, rass said:

Here's an idea, instead of doing the soft thing and jumping on the bandwagon, how about show some fucking balls and blame the person who really fukd us, Bart.

Such a wonderful player, his brain fart fukd us tonight and probably next week. His second yellow was totally unacceptable.

Shouldn't have gobbed off at the ref to get the first. Reckon the second was dubious but he left himself open to it.

• Like 1

Yes Bort fucked up big time and should get most of the blame, but here is a list of Waz's mistakes

1. Starting Atkinson (dont know if this can be included)

After the Red

2. Taking Arzani off when both Vidosic and Fitzy were playing much worse

3. Kamau to RB, (Bort didnt help this)

4. Not subbing Budzik off, watch the lead up to their 1st goal, he didnt pressure anyone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whyyyyyyy as an unshowered unemployed man child sitting here watching the game on my laptop eating cheezels and scratching my sweaty balls and comparing the smell of the cheezels and the smelll of my sweaty balls, know more about what changes needed to be made after that red card than our fuckin so called professional manager?? Fucking whyyyyyy? I don't understand the logic, its doesnt make even a little bit of sense.

Someone explain it please. Now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rass said:

I still think it was a clean tackle, the earlier yellow was silly though and always leaves the door open for a second.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, haz said:

Yes Bort fucked up big time and should get most of the blame, but here is a list of Waz's mistakes

1. Starting Atkinson (dont know if this can be included)

After the Red

2. Taking Arzani off when both Vidosic and Fitzy were playing much worse

3. Kamau to RB, (Bort didnt help this)

4. Not subbing Budzik off, watch the lead up to their 1st goal, he didnt pressure anyone

Fuk me, does anyone actually get it?

1-0 up in Perth where it's 30 degrees. You could sense the players tiring before the red. So vital to protect the lead. It wasn't about who was playing better, it wasnt about our most attacking player - it was about taking off the least defensive player.

You're all crapping on about the wrong sub, but how many times did we go forward after that card? You could've had Lewandoski on and it wouldn't have made any difference. 

Fwiw, the first goal came from everyone clocking off and they took the foul quickly and opened us up. The second was always going to happen.

4 minutes ago, LB said:

That was some really stupid shit from Bort. Any other player would of been hung and quartered on here. 

Can understand Joyce re: Arzani sub given the stage of the game & that Joyce was hoping to shut shop.

100% spot on. 

6 minutes ago, playmaker said:

The tackle was legal. He took the ball and then the player fell over his legs.

The ref is a dkhed.

So this guy who is a hothead and mouths off for fouls he doesn't even commit, calmly gets up and walks off after receiving the red without the slightest hint of a protest.

You reckon he just may have said something if he thought the tackle was OK?

1 minute ago, rass said:

So this guy who is a hothead and mouths off for fouls he doesn't even commit, calmly gets up and walks off after receiving the red without the slightest hint of a protest.

You reckon he just may have said something if he thought the tackle was OK?

I reviewed the incident over and again and there is a camera angle that show it was all ball. Also from the main camera the ball rockets in the direction Bart's feet were moving. Also the ball was clear of both players before the player falls.

Bart walked off because he knew it was no use arguing and the ref is a dikhed.

If you see the different angles of the replay you will agree with me I promise.

27 minutes ago, rass said:

Fuk me, does anyone actually get it?

1-0 up in Perth where it's 30 degrees. You could sense the players tiring before the red. So vital to protect the lead. It wasn't about who was playing better, it wasnt about our most attacking player - it was about taking off the least defensive player.

You're all crapping on about the wrong sub, but how many times did we go forward after that card? You could've had Lewandoski on and it wouldn't have made any difference. 

Fwiw, the first goal came from everyone clocking off and they took the foul quickly and opened us up. The second was always going to happen.

Three words.      Kamau Right Back

12 minutes ago, playmaker said:

I reviewed the incident over and again and there is a camera angle that show it was all ball. Also from the main camera the ball rockets in the direction Bart's feet were moving. Also the ball was clear of both players before the player falls.

Bart walked off because he knew it was no use arguing and the ref is a dikhed.

If you see the different angles of the replay you will agree with me I promise.

I saw it numerous times too and couldn't make a 100% sure judgement on it. Not sure anyone could tbh. But the more I saw it the more it looked like the Perth player got th first touch to the ball.