Melbourne Football

RD 19 V Brisbane 7pm Sunday 4th Feb Away

Dylan

2 hours ago, Afif Adam said:

Ahaha J Roberts just scored against our Youth in the GF....no idea why we decided to let him go 

JR was a Scholarship player for us under contract until 31st May 2019. He joined us in July 2017. He's only just turned 17, and my take on it is that he didn't settle here and wanted to return to live in Sydney again. We don't stand in a player's way in that circumstance - no point in keeping a player against his will.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

JR was a Scholarship player for us under contract until 31st May 2019. He joined us in July 2017. He's only just turned 17, and my take on it is that he didn't settle here and wanted to return to live in Sydney again. We don't stand in a player's way in that circumstance - no point in keeping a player against his will.

Despite all that..was just pointing out, he is  the player that can finish...

2 hours ago, jw1739 said:

Oh come on @jw1739 you missed the perfect opportunity to either 1) slag Roberts as a cancer we had to get out of the club, or 2) alternatively slag the gaffer for not knowing quality if it bit him in the arse.

incidentally Roberts was also involved in the other 2 goals and before he came on as a sub we were ahead. He looks like “one that got away” and it’s a pity that we lost him for whatever reason. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

1) slag Roberts as a cancer we had to get out of the club,

He was the reason why we had disharmony at our club and had to go. He had Kilkenny agro, the Cahill egomaniac disease and the Valkanis dipshittedness. He was the worst of the worst.

59 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

2) alternatively slag the gaffer for not knowing quality if it bit him in the arse.

Wazza is a tool, to let this type of player with this type of quality slip through our fingers is unforgivable. He needs to be sacked. Drain the swamp.

Here is your fix for the night. ;)

Edited by playmaker

Load up lads, we have never lost a game I've attended at Suncorp!!!

1 hour ago, HeartFc said:

Fkn hate it, worst thing about this city. If you're a local its simply a matter of memorising where you can and can't go. As a noob its a shit load of driving in circles and the odd game of chicken. 

Can confirm this.

I'm a local (of 2 months now lol) and still have no friggin idea.

But I must say, leaving home 45 mins before kick off when you live 35kms away and not missing a single minute makes the downside worth it.