• Vidosic
    • Arzani
    • Budzinski
    • McCormack
    • Kamau
    • Fitzy
    • Waz

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 26/02/18 at 09:34 AM

Going to vote for the first time in a while. Kamau. For the 15 minutes he was on we might as well have had 10 men. Contributed absolutely nothing - can't stay on his feet, no positional sense, no idea of when to run and when not to, and can't place an accurate pass. More of a distraction than an asset on the field. I don't care how hard he trains - he shouldn't be anywhere near an A-League side.

Close second: Muscat.

Edited by jw1739
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Missing_Moy said:

Fitzy was yuck

Fitzy is a hard and honest toiler, and he's been involved in the build-up of quite a few of our goals this season. IMO at the moment he's lost a little confidence and he's just trying too hard. Needs to relax and he'll be fine.

15 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Fitzy is a hard and honest toiler, and he's been involved in the build-up of quite a few of our goals this season. IMO at the moment he's lost a little confidence and he's just trying too hard. Needs to relax and he'll be fine.

Yeah I’m a big fan of fitzy and love seeing him do well! just thought he butchered a lot of attacks last night !

52 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Going to vote for the first time in a while. Kamau. For the 15 minutes he was on we might as well have had 10 men. Contributed absolutely nothing - can't stay on his feet, no positional sense, no idea of when to run and when not to, and can't place an accurate pass. More of a distraction than an asset on the field. I don't care how hard he trains - he shouldn't be anywhere near an A-League side.

Close second: Muscat.

He trains like a beast and plays like a clown. Absolute fraud.

My vote goes to Nabbout for that hero 'I can't hear you' celebration after their 2nd, plus his injury faking bullshit. What a fukn maggot.

1 hour ago, bt50 said:

I've defended him when he's been smacked for no reason, but Manny was bloody dreadful last night.

I thought everything Manny did last night was either dreadful or amazing. He had a few really good moments and more than a few horrible ones.

Disregarding Kamau the ghost and Fitzy. I though Malik was pretty bad for the majority of the match (probably my #1 contender for the spud, but for some saving grace moments). He seemed to be caught out too high up the pitch too many times and let his man get passed him too many times.

• Like 1