Melbourne Football

Rd 17 vs Adelaide@AAMI - 21/1 7PM

neio

18 minutes ago, playmaker said:

This was bound to happen with 3 full games in 9 days. Could have been prevented if he was managed better.

Bit harsh? With Roberts gone, and Crowley not really making much of an impression when given the chance, what other central striker options do we have? Perhaps Budzinski? Again, the squad simply isn't balanced.

4 minutes ago, dconder13 said:

Ross has come from playing in England for the last 10 years? They play Sat & Tues every week in the championship.

He has been having weekly injections for the achilles inflammation since he arrived here, and he has been able to manage it up to now. However, this current run of matches is proving just a bit too much.

1 hour ago, dconder13 said:

Ross has come from playing in England for the last 10 years? They play Sat & Tues every week in the championship.

Not on our hard pitches he wasn't.

He should have been rested against Perth as I suggested and brought on if needed. 

Anyway I hope Budzinski starts tonight and proves his worth to Wazza. 

sounds like it was game of the season material for us! this is the result we SHOULD expect against the lower teams with the squad Wazza has put together. The best part, three in the squad are younger than 20 years, two of them starting! exciting time to be a City fan.  AND budZINZKIIIIII BOMBS for days! Hopefully he can keep his spot and we can see if hes the real deal we have needed for seasons since Mooy.

• Like 1

Wow.

Boys turned it on in the end. I’m out of town so watching on a phone and missed a lot of the 2nd half.

From what I did see it seemed the team played really well. Hats off to them, hats off to the coach.

3 great strikes there. Lovely laces shot from Dario and shear timing and power from the boss without a run up.

ps @haz should be banned from watching all games

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shahanga said:

Wow.

Boys turned it on in the end. I’m out of town so watching on a phone and missed a lot of the 2nd half.

From what I did see it seemed the team played really well. Hats off to them, hats off to the coach.

3 great strikes there. Lovely laces shot from Dario and shear timing and power from the boss without a run up.

ps @haz should be banned from watching all games

Yep I missed the first four of the season too....

• Like 1

Finally a performance that can hardly be faulted, replace Fitzgerald with Mccormack in the starting line up, and that front 4 looks very tidy

Budzinski finally showing some quality and easily vidosic beat game for us

Sickening incident for Atkinson, can only hope he is OK, and can come back next season 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, neio said:

Finally a performance that can hardly be faulted, replace Fitzgerald with Mccormack in the starting line up, and that front 4 looks very tidy

Budzinski finally showing some quality and easily vidosic beat game for us

Sickening incident for Atkinson, can only hope he is OK, and can come back next season 

only positive from atkinson is that we actually have a good replacement (im optimistic for him) in delbridge for him, muscat can F*** off. But really sad for the kid, hes been a revelation for us