Melbourne Football

Oliver Bozanic

kingofhearts

12 minutes ago, rass said:

Wait, has he actually signed or just you feeling the need to start another thread again?

For the record, wouldn't have him. Wouldn't have Bozanic either.

I love making a new thread mate,  you know me.  I have it on good authority however that this is happening though. 

Bloody auto correct changed it to bouzanis lolz,  mods please change spelling when possible. 

Edited by kingofhearts

• 4 weeks later...

What's the problem? Clearly a signing to bolster the squad in the final 3 months of the season, given that two of our fringe substitute youth players Metcalfe and Najjarine are apparently injured and we are down to the bare minimum of 20 players in the senior squad.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

What's the problem? Clearly a signing to bolster the squad in the final 3 months of the season, given that two of our fringe substitute youth players Metcalfe and Najjarine are apparently injured and we are down to the bare minimum of 20 players in the senior squad.

Yep. Now Denis will say “shit, I’ve got to work hard to be the gaffers next choice”. It’s the magic phrase “competition for places”.

Up there with Vidosic in quality and potential but unlike Vidosic has struggled to even show glimmers of it. At central coast he was very good then went to Europe not sure but when he came back to the tards was trash.

I'm not going to hang in out to dry until he's had a couple games. Good luck to him and welcome. 

The real question for me is when we are going to bring in our last Visa and it without doubt leads me to think a final third player.

4 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Up there with Vidosic in quality and potential but unlike Vidosic has struggled to even show glimmers of it. At central coast he was very good then went to Europe not sure but when he came back to the tards was trash.

I'm not going to hang in out to dry until he's had a couple games. Good luck to him and welcome. 

The real question for me is when we are going to bring in our last Visa and it without doubt leads me to think a final third player.

Perhaps he was trash at the Tards because the Tards are trash? 

13 minutes ago, Jovan said:

Most of the rumours so far this season have turned out to be correct. So IMO Omar Eddahri is still a very good chance. I also think we are seeing "probationary" signings that will ultimately extend into the following season if the players do turn out to meet Joyce's requirements. Perhaps we're getting on the front foot for once? The usual complaint on the Forum in the past has been that we leave our signings until too late.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

Most of the rumours so far this season have turned out to be correct. So IMO Omar Eddahri is still a very good chance. I also think we are seeing "probationary" signings that will ultimately extend into the following season if the players do turn out to meet Joyce's requirements. Perhaps we're getting on the front foot for once? The usual complaint on the Forum in the past has been that we leave our signings until too late.

Please take your common sense else where. It's 2018, how dare you impede my right to be enraged.

• Like 2