Melbourne Football

Jw1739 & King of hearts birthday round, 6th January, 7:50 KO

kingofhearts

Just now, Shahanga said:

Should be subbed at half time for Carrusca.

Shouldn't have even started.

He's been poor for weeks and he gave Wellington the opportunity to launch that counter with his piss poor play in the final third. Carrusca on ASAP please.

3 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Spot on mate. School boy stuff. I’d done that in O45s I’d struggle to get someone to talk to me post game.

Unbelievable.

There will be people that blame bouzanis for it, cause that's the thing to do 

But how you can't head the ball 3 metres under slight pressure is as bad of a mistake I've seen him make 

2 minutes ago, Deeming said:

We are a disgrace. 

Any other team would be 2-3 goals up by name.

I knew we were bad but I didn't think we were this bad.

I don’t mate, Nix sitting deep, crowding the space, making it tough, most sides would struggle against that.

only solution to those tactics is quality. Needed carrusca on ASAP.

I recently applied for (and got) a job interstate. When deciding if it was a good idea, I made a list of pros and cons. One of my my pros was that I wouldn't have go to city games any more.

I had doubts that taking a job and moving interstate purely so I didn't have to watch this team play live anymore was good idea. But I have to say I am feeling pretty good about my decision  right now

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Our equal biggest problem (tied with the coach) is our midfield. Since the start of the season our problem was always going to be creativity. Even though we concede stupid goals, if we scored our goals early in the game like we used to for the last 2 seasons, it would be a complete different games.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, fensaddler said:

Someone explain to me what the point of the City takeover was? We've lost our colours and our identity, and we're still bloody awful.

Im not too familiar with the glorious heart days... Can you please remind me of them?

1 minute ago, Thiem said:

Im not too familiar with the glorious heart days... Can you please remind me of them?

Go on a date with a girl on Tinder. She looks hot in the photos. You meet her, shes barely a 5/10 but shes a very family orientated person. The date goes surprisingly well, you make it into bed, you think you are going all the way, then she pulls out her dick.   Afterwards she provides numerous excuses of why we should have gone all the way but didn't.

2 minutes ago, haz said:

Go on a date with a girl on Tinder. She looks hot in the photos. You meet her, shes barely a 5/10 but shes a very family orientated person. The date goes surprisingly well, you make it into bed, you think you are going all the way, then she pulls out her dick.   Afterwards she provides numerous excuses of why we should have gone all the way but didn't.

Sounds enticing

• Sad 1