• 6 Malik
    • 22 Jakobsen
    • 26 Brattan
    • 7 Fitzgerald
    • 11 Kamau
    • 44 McCormack
    • 14 Arzani

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/18 at 01:00 PM

Went for Schenkeveld

120r0hs.jpg

Schenkeveld was our best passer at 94% accuracy, and he also made the most passes with 53 passes attempted. That's really insane football form (which he has averaged this season, with his passing normally over 90%). Needless to say, but if all of Schenkeveld's teammates were passing at 90% or above too, then we'd be smashing teams every week.

We all know he's our best player this season, but I'm actually unsure if he's getting enough praise. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Murfy1 said:

Went for Schenkeveld

120r0hs.jpg

Schenkeveld was our best passer at 94% accuracy, and he also made the most passes with 53 passes attempted. That's really insane football form (which he has averaged this season, with his passing normally over 90%). Needless to say, but if all of Schenkeveld's teammates were passing at 90% or above too, then we'd be smashing teams every week.

We all know he's our best player this season, but I'm actually unsure if he's getting enough praise. 

Murfy - check out

http://forum.melbournefootball.com/topic/4090-201718-player-of-season-votes-leaderboard/

14 hours ago, mjake1234 said:

Thanks for the link. It's good to see that Schenkeveld has received so many votes over the rounds.

I've just been very impressed that is he not only a rock in defence, but actually a very capable offensive player as well (who can even skillfully dribble out of defence).

We're only 13 games into his first season, but Schenkeveld is already making a strong claim to being MCFC's best performing defender ever.

• Like 3

Bort everyday of the week. Won all his duels, his pass conversion rate was where it should be, close to 100% and for mine on top that showed he was hurting the most after the game and was first to come over it the supporters. Half was through the season he's shaping to be our greatest CB signing in our short history. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Bort everyday of the week. Won all his duels, his pass conversion rate was where it should be, close to 100% and for mine on top that showed he was hurting the most after the game and was first to come over it the supporters. Half was through the season he's shaping to be our greatest CB signing in our short history. 

^ this

Completely agree which surprises me because i though Jacobsen was already a cut-above when we signed him last year. Can only hope we see those two as a pairing now that La Rocca's form is off.

• Like 1