Melbourne Football

Rd 13 vs WSW(away) New Years Day 7.50

neio

Thank god Atkinson isnt going with the U23 Australian team. He is our only spark down that side, Brattan doing his best with no movement up forward.

Swap Fitzy for Kamau on the wings and there would be some nice link up play between Fitz and Atko. La Rocca off and Jakob to take control with Shenk please and bring on Arzani to sit behind McCormack with Malik sweeping infront of the back 4.

• Like 1

Just now, HeartOfCity said:

Thank god Atkinson isnt going with the U23 Australian team. He is our only spark down that side, Brattan doing his best with no movement up forward.

Swap Fitzy for Kamau on the wings and there would be some nice link up play between Fitz and Atko. La Rocca off and Jakob to take control with Shenk please and bring on Arzani to sit behind McCormack with Malik sweeping infront of the back 4.

Watch wazza play Muscat next week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is absolutely dire to watch yet again. Wazza deserves to be demoted to kit man, Malik and Jako hasn't looked like anything better than a Sunday League midfield yet he's happy to persevere with it so he doesn't have to lose face and play Kilkenny. Absolute fucktard.

I genuinely wish we were still Heart, at least we had low expectations to go with the performances.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, mus-28 said:

This is absolutely dire to watch yet again. Wazza deserves to be demoted to kit man, Malik and Jako hasn't looked like anything better than a Sunday League midfield yet he's happy to persevere with it so he doesn't have to lose face and play Kilkenny. Absolute fucktard.

I genuinely wish we were still Heart, at least we had low expectations to go with the performances.

When we were Heart I felt part of it. The club was on the bones of it’s arse. It NEEDED me to come to games and help out.

Noe we are owned by an oil tycoon trying to divert attention from its evil foreign policies whilst hiring incompetents who don’t even know what fucking football fucking is

Edited by Shahanga
Sensibilities
  • Like 3

I'm fine playing pragmatic, negative football if the results are coming, but we've lost 5 of our last 8 now without many changes being made, it's simply not good enough. Outside of Bart and Atkinson this season is turning into a real abortion.

Only we could turn 4 wins out of our first 4 games into this tripe.

1 minute ago, Embee said:

I'm fine playing pragmatic, negative football if the results are coming, but we've lost 5 of our last 8 now without many changes being made, it's simply not good enough. Outside of Bart and Atkinson this season is turning into a real abortion.

Only we could turn 4 wins out of our first 4 games into this tripe.

Embee this was always the potential problem which has come to fruition 

4 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

When we were Heart I felt part of it. The club was on the bones of it’s arse. It NEEDED me to come to games and help out.

Noe we are owned by an oil tycoon trying to divert attention from its evil foreign policies whilst hiring incompetent poms who don’t even know what fucking football fucking is

Wazza's nationality is not the issue. Any other derogatory national epithet there and you'd be on a ban. Since you're not keen on anyone British around the club I'll do you a favour and not bother attending any more. Me and the hundreds of other British born and passionate City fans. I don't care how bloody hacked off you are with this performance (join me in that) cut out the fucking casual racism.

• Like 2