• 22 Jakobsen
    • 26 Brattan
    • 13 Mauk
    • 7 Fitzgerald
    • 37 Atkinson
    • 44 McCormack
    • 12 Crowley

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/12/17 at 12:08 AM

7 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Brattan for me. His best game in a long time imo. Was the creator for just about every attack and his work for the goal was phenomenal. Bart a very close second.

Ā 

5 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

brattan you fucken drongo's, set up the winner Ā 

Exactly. Was our best andĀ has become undroppable now. Id even suggest he may displace Malik in the XI

8 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Brattan for me. His best game in a long time imo. Was the creator for just about every attack and his work for the goal was phenomenal. Bart a very close second.

Yeah I went for ā€œfat boy slimā€ too. Edged out Bart & Dean who was disadvantaged by the mariners never really troubling him.

Wow, Brattan is in 2nd for the pretty much SINGLE meaningful episode in the whole match. LOL. Just telling how bad we are.

Who cares about pinpoint distribution of Dean (0 votes), who cares about Fitzy's robust work upfront (0 votes)? Amazing...

Ā 

Gave it to Bozanis. He started the great team goal where even otherwise spud of the match Brattan performed as expected.

29 minutes ago, MXG said:

Wow, Brattan is in 2nd for the pretty much SINGLE meaningful episode in the whole match. LOL. Just telling how bad we are.

Who cares about pinpoint distribution of Dean (0 votes), who cares about Fitzy's robust work upfront (0 votes)? Amazing...

Ā 

Gave it to Bozanis. He started the great team goal where even otherwise spud of the match Brattan performed as expected.

What game were you watching? Bouzanis MOTM?? Yeah he had a good game and that pass for the goal was brilliant, but he was barely challenged all game. Fitzy was actually pretty poor for his usual standards as well imo. Brattan was involved in absolutely everything and worked his guts out which is usually everyone's biggest criticism of him.

2 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

What game were you watching? Bouzanis MOTM?? Yeah he had a good game and that pass for the goal was brilliant, but he was barely challenged all game. Fitzy was actually pretty poor for his usual standards as well imo. Brattan was involved in absolutely everything and worked his guts out which is usually everyone's biggest criticism of him.

Not to mention Bouzanis did spray a few kick outs. Not to say that he was bad as I think he had a pretty goodĀ game (coming from a self confessed DB hater), but if your major talent is supposedly distribution and you are kicking it out on the full or straight to opposition then you shouldn't get MOTM and especially not ahead of Bart 'The Beast' Shenkeveld who just dominates.

I actually thought fitzy had a good game and deserves more credit for our goal than he is getting.Ā 

Agree regarding Brattan. He is flourishing under a dominating style coach.Ā 

3 hours ago, GreenSeater said:

Depends what you define as MOTM. It was quite a good team performance. Hence, difficult to pinpoint a game changer. So, I selected the most solid player in my opinion. Bart and Dean were most solid. Bouzanis was also involved in the goal. That made a difference for me.

Brattan certainly had a game better then usual. Hogged a ball less, but his passing and game reading was terrible apart from the goal. He barely made a good tackle and passed mostly sideways or back to partners with no movement. Apart from the goal, I remember a good effort shot and clearance at the end only. Was it better than usual, yes., deserve MOTM - no. Again, just IMHO.

1 hour ago, malloy said:

Not to mention Bouzanis did spray a few kick outs. Not to say that he was bad as I think he had a pretty goodĀ game (coming from a self confessed DB hater), but if your major talent is supposedly distribution and you are kicking it out on the full or straight to opposition then you shouldn't get MOTM and especially not ahead of Bart 'The Beast' Shenkeveld who just dominates.

I actually thought fitzy had a good game and deserves more credit for our goal than he is getting.Ā 

Agree regarding Brattan. He is flourishing under a dominating style coach.Ā 

He had just one error at the very end with distribution. Hit with a wrong part of the foot. I will have a look again if have time, but cannot remember outs. Do you remember roughly when did it happen?

Fitzy was good. He started to try get into the center again and also he switched into center position several times which was interesting. His combination with Brattan was pure class from both.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MXG said:

He had just one error at the very end with distribution. Hit with a wrong part of the foot. I will have a look again if have time, but cannot remember outs. Do you remember roughly when did it happen?

Fitzy was good. He started to try get into the center again and also he switched into center position several times which was interesting. His combination with Brattan was pure class from both.

I think Fitzy had a good game, it's just that everyone else stepped up and it wasn't just him trying to make things happen so didn't stand out as much.

2 minutes ago, moops said:

I think Fitzy had a good game, it's just that everyone else stepped up and it wasn't just him trying to make things happen so didn't stand out as much.

Yes, he is not as ruthless as before, even regressed a bit. But I think it is liked to his development in the system Joyce is trying to implement.

4 minutes ago, MXG said:

Yes, he is not as ruthless as before, even regressed a bit. But I think it is liked to his development in the system Joyce is trying to implement.

Made a couple of chances, was involved with Mauks 1 on 1 and the goal, made a couple of good tackles as well, he was being double teamed as well most times, I thought he did well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, moops said:

Made a couple of chances, was involved with Mauks 1 on 1 and the goal, made a couple of good tackles as well, he was being double teamed as well most times, I thought he did well.

Fitzy is clearly in the pipeline to the next development level in Joyce plans. Hopefully he will take that chance.