Melbourne Football

Round 10: vs CCM Sunday 10 December AAMI Park @ 7pm

n i k o

1 hour ago, rass said:

Best I've seen us all year. They actually look like they're on the same wavelength. McCormack finally integrating well too with the rest of them.

Just put one away for fks sake.

On the wavelength but out of phase. It was good to see him score from open play but his lack of pace is frustrating. 

Great performance from the whole team. Very solid at the back, mariners didn't even look like scoring apart from the half chance at the end that mauk blocked well. Created many chances and probably should've won 3-0 but happy enough with the effort and the result. 6 wins from 10 with out two very important players in Bruno and Brandan is a great start. Well done Wazza 

1 minute ago, CDM3 said:

Great performance from the whole team. Very solid at the back, mariners didn't even look like scoring apart from the half chance at the end that mauk blocked well. Created many chances and probably should've won 3-0 but happy enough with the effort and the result. 6 wins from 10 with out two very important players in Bruno and Brandan is a great start. Well done Wazza 

Pretty good that we are only playing with 3 Visas

• Like 1

A win is a win, and we won at home for an extra bonus

Positives:

We won

Ross scored from a well set up goal

Promising debut from Atkinson

I watched the game from the comfort of my living room.

Negatives:

Wazza using a random number generator to select which player plays in which position

Made it look difficult. It wasn't pretty to watch on TV. 

Slow ball movement, long periods of low intensity

What was the crowd? 

Edited by belaguttman