Melbourne Football

RD 7 V Brisbane Friday 17/11 Suncorp Stadium KO 7:50 PM

Inferno

38 minutes ago, Torn Asunder said:

Joyce's presser was fantastic.  On Timmy, he is an important part of the team, but no one is bigger than the club.  On the unlucky one and his comments on TC, he says he wouldn't comment on another club's players in that way.  Completely unshakable and professional.   He's the boss and it shows.  Also, Bart's comments about wanting to be top of the league were 100% believable.  Looking forward to the game and I reckon if we can score relatively early, we'll smash em.  

@Torn Asunder Link please?

8 hours ago, bt50 said:

Galekovic

Muscat      Schenkeveld       La Rocca   Jamieson

Jakobsen           Malik/Mauk

Carrusca

Fitzgerald             McCormack          Kamau

SUBS : Bouzanis   Budzinski Malik/Mauk Cahill Kilkenny

Think one of Malik or Mauk will be dropped for Chelo this week, most likely Mauk although Malik could be the man given work rate factor. Cahill to replace Ross early 2nd half.
The other point of note is that Kamau might be out injured, in which case Mauk replaces him on the left for mine.

Think we'll amost entirely replicate R1, with a 2-0 win and goals to Ross and Fitzy.

When Wazza drops Malik it will be a cold day in hell.

Edited by Shahanga

Budzinski is striker, no Carusca no Ross 

The short turn-around leaves Ross McCormack out of the side, ending the match with the Wanderers sore. A niggle in training has seen Carrusca ruled out and the Socceroos's Wednesday match was too short for Cahill to be included. #BRIvMCY

Edited by playmaker

1 hour ago, playmaker said:

Budzinski is striker, no Carusca no Ross 

The short turn-around leaves Ross McCormack out of the side, ending the match with the Wanderers sore. A niggle in training has seen Carrusca ruled out and the Socceroos's Wednesday match was too short for Cahill to be included. #BRIvMCY

IMG_20171117_184646.thumb.jpg.09730693de58bf9cf7e562ba63a15d86.jpg

Not surprised re Ross. He was lumping noticeably at the end of the last game.  But a crap start by our previously tight defence.

3 minutes ago, neio said:

La Rocca off, Brattan on

And move jakobsen back into defence

And I wouldn't be against putting Crowley on, so we have a real striker 

Definitely La Rocca off and drop Jakobsen back.  Nothing to lose then dropping Mauk and Budzik back a peg and sticking Crowley up front.

Excuse my ignorance, is Najjarine winger or striker, because the way it's going we've little to lose by giving him a run.

This is a typical City/heart away performance. 

Wait until we equalize and then lose 3:2 in last minute. 

I changed my plans to watch this shit.

I'm not sure what upsets me more. How shit we've been or the fact that I should have known better to begin with.

Time for another scotch.