Melbourne Football

First coach to be dumped this season

mattyh001

A League season 2017/18 first coach sacked / walked before pushed  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who is going to be the first A League coach out the door?

• John Aloisi
    • Paul Okon
    • Warren Joyce
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Ernie Merrick
    • Kenny Lowe
    • Graham Arnold
    • Darije Kalezic
    • Marco Kurz
  2. 2. Who is going to be the second A League coach out the door?

• Marco Kurz
    • John Aloisi
    • Paul Okon
    • Warren Joyce
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Ernie Merrick
    • Kenny Lowe
    • Graham Arnold
    • Darije Kalezic
    • Josep Gombau

27 minutes ago, Embee said:

Voted Aloisi then Muscat but I'm leaning towards there not be a second sacking this season, JA's fucked though.

I don't reckon Muscat will get sacked. I have this weird feeling he is going to takeover the NT and this has caused a drop in morale in the dressing room.

I also feel Aloisi might quit and blame the owners etc. and claim they didn't back him or the team blah blah.

I'd vote JA 100% if it wasn't for the fact of his 'buddies' within the club, the Bakries not playing players let alone willing to pay out JA so early on in his contract and JAs general cunt like ability to worm is way out of getting sacked at Heart. 

Fuck I really despise that cunt. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, malloy said:

I don't reckon Muscat will get sacked. I have this weird feeling he is going to takeover the NT and this has caused a drop in morale in the dressing room.

I also feel Aloisi might quit and blame the owners etc. and claim they didn't back him or the team blah blah.

God that would be awful, don't think I could actively follow the National Team with him at the helm. I honestly think their biggest issue though is a lack of depth outside of a good but not excellent starting 11. Their back 4 looks considerably more disjointed since letting go of Baro and bringing in Williams and their attacking players seem underdone which national team duty probably hasn't helped with. 

If John wasn't able to read the writing on the wall at Heart I'm not sure if his stubbornness will allow him to walk this time, although with Ross in his ear it could happen.

Part of the polling / questions being asks does bring in the notion of the coach walking before being push (ie Ernie Merrick at Wellington last season).

With 4 clubs winless after 5, and a few others misfiring, i get the feeling there will be a few out the door (or very close)

Speaking of which with Wellington, It'll be interesting to see how Kalezic goes.

New coach from Europe (which should give a fair bit of time) but team is going shit.

Aloisi does look most likely.

Muscat, Okon and  Lowe could easily be in the mixer tho

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...