Melbourne Football

RD 6 V Western Sydney SUNDAY 12/11 AAMI PARK KO 7:00PM

Inferno

IMO a critical match. We've got to get back on the winner's list and get some faith back with the fans in terms of goals and (at least just a little, please) entertainment.

Malik will be back, and hopefully Jamieson. So some changes. I think I'd like to see Carrusca start.

Pretty much the "graveyard" match of the round - I'll be surprised if we crack 5 figures.

On 11/5/2017 at 0:05 PM, daniboi said:

Can't go, because some genius decided to schedule a game at 7:00 on a work/school night.

Couldn't make this shit up

The time may not be the best, but at least it will be warmer than last time around - forecast maximum is 27 degrees. 

I bumped into a certain Warren Joyce at Etihad last night . Didn't recognize him at v first,  as he was wearing long pants had 5 minutes chat nothing to in depth but a few little bits of information,  me relaying the previous management style etc and our defensive frailties 

50 minutes ago, japiedog said:

I bumped into a certain Warren Joyce at Etihad last night . Didn't recognize him at v first,  as he was wearing long pants had 5 minutes chat nothing to in depth but a few little bits of information,  me relaying the previous management style etc and our defensive frailties 

I'm a bit worried that you recognise men first and foremost by their legs and trousers...

Reminds me of the two male Cambridge students who were skinny dipping in the River Cam and just getting out of the water to dry themselves when a boatload of female undergraduates came by. One bloke quickly tied his towel around his waist, but the second put his towel over his head. When the girls were finally out of sight, the first bloke said to the second "How come you put your towel over your head?" whereupon came the reply "I don't know about you but I'm known around Cambridge by my face."

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Imtellingyou said:

Llorente? The best man last night.

He was good going forward, but rubbish going back, both Geria and Ingham got past him a lot. Very fiery customer, dunno how likely it is but having Nando and him going at each other in Spanish would be amusing 

Edited by Hellenic Hero
  • Like 1