Melbourne Football

"Supporter Injuries At The Football" Thread

possiblygeorge

This thread is dedicated to all those that have one way or another done any form of injury while watching our boys play (or have travelled to watch another Club play). 

Injuries normally are common with those who celebrate a goal while going fucking mental. 

Not sure how I've done it but me hamstrings pretty fucking sore after the goal today. 

Share your moments below! 

10 hours ago, possiblygeorge said:

This thread is dedicated to all those that have one way or another done any form of injury while watching our boys play (or have travelled to watch another Club play). 

Injuries normally are common with those who celebrate a goal while going fucking mental. 

Not sure how I've done it but me hamstrings pretty fucking sore after the goal today. 

Share your moments below! 

So did my brother!

Not at the football but on my way to a game. 

Took my son on to a Japanese restaurant before a game last season. He loves those drinks where you pop the glass ball into the bottle. They can be pretty hard to push so you're meant to push down with the palm of your hand. I stupidly pushed using only my thumb. No idea what I did but I felt a clunk and for a whole week I couldn't bend my wrist more than a few centimetres

Edited by KSK_47