Melbourne Football

Thrillhouse's Tightarse Thread

bt50

great night for the Big Mac enthusiasts 
went to the one across from flinders after the game, somewhat retarded asian had no idea but put the order through when he read the club link, 2 people behind me had 3 tickets, worker called over the manager and he asked if they had memberships, I walked over and told him any ticket is good and he put them all through. 
A family walked in and a kid with a jersey looked at me with the biggest shit eating grin knowing what we were all doing there.

Went to my local store later and knew the worker so she put through 2 for free which made me moist.

Hard to believe such a simple promo could bring supporters so close #together 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Thrillhouse said:

great night for the Big Mac enthusiasts 
went to the one across from flinders after the game, somewhat retarded asian had no idea but put the order through when he read the club link, 2 people behind me had 3 tickets, worker called over the manager and he asked if they had memberships, I walked over and told him any ticket is good and he put them all through. 
A family walked in and a kid with a jersey looked at me with the biggest shit eating grin knowing what we were all doing there.

Went to my local store later and knew the worker so she put through 2 for free which made me moist.

Hard to believe such a simple promo could bring supporters so close #together 

Couldn't do it last night. My kids were busting my balls to stop on the way home. Seriously what half normal parent would let a 8 and 6 year old eat a big mac at 10pm. 

Anyway after I got home I read the fine print for the offer, it is valid the following day until 11:59 so if anyone hasn't had lunch yet get on.

And yes the kids had a big Mac today plus nuggets and chips and cokes till cost me $15 or so.

Hard rubbish with a van/ute is hit and miss but going to the tip is next level. I paid $12 to dump some green waste but took a wrong turn and ended up in the mixed rubbish area. Grabbed a couple bar stools, a Babolat Tennis racquet with broken strings and some ceramic pots. Probably worth a cool $135 on gumtree. #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #hatersonlymakemestronger

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

Hard rubbish with a van/ute is hit and miss but going to the tip is next level. I paid $12 to dump some green waste but took a wrong turn and ended up in the mixed rubbish area. Grabbed a couple bar stools, a Babolat Tennis racquet with broken strings and some ceramic pots. Probably worth a cool $135 on gumtree. #entrepreneur #entrepreneurlife #hatersonlymakemestronger

#OnTheGrind

Have to admit ive taken a bar fridge before, took the chance assuming it was still working and it was! dont know why someone would throw it out.

• Like 1

I've done a solid 12,000 kms in the last 3/4 months travelling for long periods at a time so I came to thinking...

When ever travelling down long winding highways constantly changing lanes to suit the curvature of the road will technically make shorter trips. Reducing your life expectancy but more importantly, saving you a few cents every week.

Bang! I've done it again!