Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

Yeah the thread. Call it Visuals

Yeppp, alrighty ill do it tomorrow afternoon!

On another note, if we remove the tarp its likely everyone behind us will be forced to stand, and possibly join in on chants. Tarp is no good for anyone IMO.

Yeppp, alrighty ill do it tomorrow afternoon!

On another note, if we remove the tarp its likely everyone behind us will be forced to stand, and possibly join in on chants. Tarp is no good for anyone IMO.

They cant do this as its a safety requirement: And believe me I should know as a member of the Rooster Kop it shits me more than anyone else here.

They dont even do it in the NT when everyone behind the Tarp is already standing anyway.

They cant do this as its a safety requirement: And believe me I should know as a member of the Rooster Kop it shits me more than anyone else here.

They dont even do it in the NT when everyone behind the Tarp is already standing anyway.

imagine if we had the whole of bay 15 chanting, right up to the top! the atmosphere would be great, and include bays 16 and 14 and we have a much better match day atmosphere.

Fuck the tarp.

dont really understand how its a safety requirement though....

imagine if we had the whole of bay 15 chanting, right up to the top! the atmosphere would be great, and include bays 16 and 14 and we have a much better match day atmosphere.

Fuck the tarp.

dont really understand how its a safety requirement though....

Believe me I stand in front of the Tarp with the same people every week...

As I said nobody dislikes the Tarp more than more, (The main reason I hate is when people who I have never seen before take our regular spots and we can’t stand together if there was no Tarp we could just stand behind the blow in’s.)

Buts it’s pointless arguing against why it’s part of a Safety Code.

Believe me I stand in front of the Tarp with the same people every week...

As I said nobody dislikes the Tarp more than more, (The main reason I hate is when people who I have never seen before take our regular spots and we can’t stand together if there was no Tarp we could just stand behind the blow in’s.)

Buts it’s pointless arguing against why it’s part of a Safety Code.

i do believe you and i think its annoying/ridiculous too.

this may sound stupid but it confused the shit out of me, are 'bays' and 'aisles' the same thing? on my membership it said 'aisle 14' but i was in the active are (bay 16/17)

why???

Aisles are the paths dividing the bays. Bays are the seating/standing areas.

Edited by salzy

I love the enthusiasm by you guys! the creativity is great!

lets get some originality going here also. lets not dwell so much on the he say - she say stuff, like our city, our stadium.

lets think outside the box and keep it witty... or risk dropping to the standards of north terrace...

398077_293861960650151_168963166473365_734007_665861209_n.jpg

5063474989_3a47123249.jpg

Keep up the good work guys!

• Like 4

I love the enthusiasm by you guys! the creativity is great!

lets get some originality going here also. lets not dwell so much on the he say - she say stuff, like our city, our stadium.

lets think outside the box and keep it witty... or risk dropping to the standards of north terrace..

god no.

yeaah, being original sould be the first thing looked at when creating a new Visual.

looking forward to see a lot more color in the terrace next year!

• 3 weeks later...

dRoy, top one!!!

that would be good not as a flag but as a banner all the yarraside holds above them at the start of every home game....

we really need to get a banner to piss victory off, becouse melbournes real colours are red and white ( they really are lol)

The Mongs have ruined the eureka flag. At least we can ruin the Conf flag. Haha

Its already been ruined by Non Football and Football Neo Nazi groups worldwide...

Interestingly enough similar groups in Australia do use the Eureka Flag as well (The Australian branch of Hammerskins for one).

Mind you many would argue that the flag was ruined years and years before the Mongs came about...

Inb4 BH defending Unions

Edited by cadete

• 1 month later...