Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

I still have one of those huge faggy snickers coated canvas adverts with the butterfly-facepaint victory fans that *some text missing* from Richmond Station - anyone got any suggestions for alterations? I had thought to try and *some text missing* a few more, cut out the stupid looking one and make a heap of 'pop up' fairy-looking Victory fans for the next derby...

How much cash is in the terrace funds? Could buy tons of generally Red and White flags. More colour (Y)

How much cash do you want to donate?

It's a fair question mate. Can't expect people to support the terrace financially if we're not transparent about our figures...

Tbh, the terrance sock isn't in the best of state. Can't give an exact figure, but it wouldn't be more then a few hundred dollars after taking out what people are owed after purchasing equipment/materials during the season.

We'll look into some fundrasing intiatives in the off-season. As always though, we encourage every Active Supporter over the off-season to play their own part in making more flags/banners for the terrace.

FB makes a fair point.

I would like to see us start mailing out or putting it on the forum some sort of basic financial statement at the end of each season or more frequently about where donations and scarf money has gone, then people can get a good idea of where their money goes, the financial position we are in, and why donations are so crucial to our future.

Hopefully we can do this in the new season now that the group is more established and we can organise things like this.

Edited by Tesla

I'm not really good at laws, but I saw someone making a flag out of the boston celtics logo. If I did something similar that'd be fine yeah?

No one is going to sue you for copyright or TM infringement.

This post should not be taken as legal advice. Please consult a legal professional before making any decision.

• Like 2

As my idea for a flag I've taken the Seattle Sounders logo and made a few changes so it's appropriate for use

Original:

Seattle%20Sounders-854337.jpeg

My Flag:

YarrasideFlagwordyarraside.jpg

I'd only get it made if you guys like it and if I was assured it would be used. If ya's hate it I'll go back in my hole.

The text style and prehaps the actual word will be changed, as well as anything else that is needed to be changed. Open to ideas on how it can be improved.

Edited by NoMorePineapple
  • Like 1

YarrasideFlagflagfinnished.jpg

Well this is what I would get made if there was any interest, but there doesn't seem to be so maybe I'll just use it as my avatar ;)

That is very nice, I like it alot.

But imo would look better without the Yarra and Side bit down the sides, just the middle bit saying "Melbourne FC" but besides that is looks really good mate, great work,