Jump to content
Melbourne Football
Mike

Stickers Design

Recommended Posts

Mike    9

Hi everyone, I am looking for some sticker designs so if you have any designs that I and many other who make stickers home can use please post them on this thread :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeffplz    805

Found my original file and cleaned it up a bit. Will accept any ideas on the circle color combination design or text or anything

m14alphafon3alphafinal.png.1f53fffaf592dca06522f760260fb7ba.png

 

m14alphanewfinal.thumb.png.bdd252cdae84e40c8a017f505c321eae.png

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike    9
18 hours ago, jeffplz said:

Found my original file and cleaned it up a bit. Will accept any ideas on the circle color combination design or text or anything

m14alphafon3alphafinal.png.1f53fffaf592dca06522f760260fb7ba.png

 

m14alphanewfinal.thumb.png.bdd252cdae84e40c8a017f505c321eae.png

Love the design, you will definitely see this around the city if it's ok for me to print it? :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeffplz    805
8 minutes ago, Mike said:

Love the design, you will definitely see this around the city if it's ok for me to print it? :) 

Go ahead. Let me give you another design without the roo.

 

m14capproposal.thumb.png.73c9f875382cde0b6eccc0f1a0ef7f65.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike    9
Just now, jeffplz said:

Go ahead. Let me give you another design without the roo.

 

m14capproposal.thumb.png.73c9f875382cde0b6eccc0f1a0ef7f65.png

It just keeps getting better...well done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeffplz    805
10 minutes ago, Forever City said:

Love it, much applicated. 

Are you printig these out or just saving them for eye candy

Edited by jeffplz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Forever City    77
27 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Are you printig these out or just saving them for eye candy

Eye candy for know, but I'm considering printing them.

Edited by Forever City
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rpatty3    15

someone actually print these off they look grouse need some meaner looking stickers

and the OG on tour ones need to be made for sure

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike    9
5 hours ago, Rpatty3 said:

someone actually print these off they look grouse need some meaner looking stickers

and the OG on tour ones need to be made for sure

 

Im making all of them this week so if you want ill mail you some or give it to you first round at imperial...Jeffplz and caNNaVo93 thanks for those designs they are epic, if you guys want some too ill be more then happy to send them to you or you can pick them up at imperial. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeffplz    805
1 hour ago, Mike said:

Im making all of them this week so if you want ill mail you some or give it to you first round at imperial...Jeffplz and caNNaVo93 thanks for those designs they are epic, if you guys want some too ill be more then happy to send them to you or you can pick them up at imperial. :)

See ya at the pub :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaNNaVo93    463
2 hours ago, Mike said:

Im making all of them this week so if you want ill mail you some or give it to you first round at imperial...Jeffplz and caNNaVo93 thanks for those designs they are epic, if you guys want some too ill be more then happy to send them to you or you can pick them up at imperial. :)

Legendary! My other job just kicked in so I wont be round the imp Round 1 unfortunately

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike    9
3 hours ago, BeardedHeart said:

Can a Capo get some stickers please

Of course :), just message me your address or I can give you some at imperial first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
coys    72
16 minutes ago, Mike said:

Of course :), just message me your address or I can give you some at imperial first round.

Will all proceeds be going back into the terrace?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rpatty3    15
15 hours ago, Mike said:

Im making all of them this week so if you want ill mail you some or give it to you first round at imperial...Jeffplz and caNNaVo93 thanks for those designs they are epic, if you guys want some too ill be more then happy to send them to you or you can pick them up at imperial. :)

oath cheers seya round 1

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike    9

Follow Melburnians_stickers on instagram, we will be giving out free stickers soon and may even start selling them...

IMG_5536.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×