Melbourne Football

Melburnians (Melbourne City Active Support)

Forever City

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The last home game of the season is not the time to try new chants. Sing the current songs as loudly as you can for as long as you can while there’s still a chance of us winning the championship. Then, if you’re that determined to sing other club’s songs (seemingly chosen at random and with no attempt to make them relevant to our club) then do it next season. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
14 hours ago, hakz7 said:

Can someone explain why the capo (if there was one) didn’t start any chants on Friday? I know the mega wasn’t working but I didn’t get why no effort was made at all.

I'm in Bay 19. It didn't seem as though there was a capo from where I sit. I just thought that "active" was reflecting a pretty sombre mood amongst supporters in general. Rather as if we expected to lose even before the match started.

On 11/8/2018 at 0:53 PM, Dr.Dreas said:

whats the go with fence banners ans stuff this season. I seen at the FFA cup final in Adelaide all the crew and terrace banners were out in force?

Crew and terrace banners are up to the clubs discretion now-- theyve got nothing to do with FFA. Melbourne City FC hates active support

21 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Archie's wife?

Novillo's?