Melbourne City Family Day

Forever City

Family Day details.

Melbourne City Family Day, powered by Big M

When: Sunday 24 September, 2017

Where: City Football Academy, 2 Crissane Road, Bundoora

Time: 11.30am – 2:30pm

Cost: FREE

Parking: Limited on-street parking is available around the City Football Academy facility. Additional parking is available in the La Trobe University campus, allocated in car park P3 and within the Lower Playing Fields.

Please note, there is no public parking within in the immediate City Football Academy facility. 

http://www.melbournecityfc.com.au/article/family-day-powered-by-big-m/m2l6rynw25kg1vheaktmwpctx

Edited by Forever City

• 3 weeks later...

To sum up training and news from today that I found:

- Definitely a rift between Joyce and Valkanis, dont think I saw them speak once.

- Great chemistry between the whole squad. Joyce seems to have a great relationship with the players.

- Joyce was working closely with Kisnorbo for majority of training.

- Brandan looked good to me, but Joyce said November he's expecting him back but has improved ahead of schedule.

- Jamieson didn't train, looked a little stiff when walking to get his jersey.

- Fornaroli having surgery so he wasn't there.

- As much as I don't believe it, in training Bouzanis seemed like he'd be a solid #1 this season, but its only training.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Andrew Edmonds said:

Would say probably the largest attendance we've had for family day

Went down from memory ive been to the last 4 or 5 and all since the change over and this one was probably the highest attented and with ordinary weather was a good result.

And so far it was the most pleasant and for no particular reason it just felt good.

The free bottled water and big M and the gold coin Don Sausages wasca great touch.

• Like 4