Melbourne Football

Gaming brahhh

jeffplz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Fortnite is the big meme but PUBG is 100% better and for higher IQ cunts

While waiting for a decent laptop, I have missed out on Day-Z, PUBG and probaly Fornight once the next battle royal game comes along

• 9 months later...
9 hours ago, BeardedHeart said:

How great is RDR2. Just sayin

So depressed I don't have a console.

My youtube history right now is just RDR2 streams and "15 Awesome Details" videos.

Best clip I've seen so far, is Arthur threatening someone but shooting his gun in the air, but he hits a bird and it just plops down beside the guy.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Quick update, more than a month in and still on Chapter 6. Ending has been spoiled for me so i'm just delaying it :( Heard online was shit.

On the side i've put about $1000 into Star Citizen only cause i'm fucking pumped for what it's gonna be, and am already impressed with the progress they've made this year with development.

21 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Quick update, more than a month in and still on Chapter 6. Ending has been spoiled for me so i'm just delaying it :( Heard online was shit.

Online is steadily improving. Kids just playing to kill others is the problem. But if you have a bunch of friends it solves it.

The economy has been improved alot too.

If you had first played online a since before a few days ago, you would have been given 15 gold bars by now

Edited by haz

On 12/10/2018 at 2:51 PM, haz said:

Online is steadily improving. Kids just playing to kill others is the problem. But if you have a bunch of friends it solves it.

The economy has been improved alot too.

If you had first played online a since before a few days ago, you would have been given 15 gold bars by now

Yeah when i first started playing online it was very toxic Community with everyone just killing each other

I found this week has been better i can actually ride across the map without being targeted and finding friendly players. the whistle if your friendly seems to of caught on.

Enjoyed the free money and gold bars as well and getting kicked out less often

1 hour ago, BeardedHeart said:

Yeah when i first started playing online it was very toxic Community with everyone just killing each other

I found this week has been better i can actually ride across the map without being targeted and finding friendly players. the whistle if your friendly seems to of caught on.

Enjoyed the free money and gold bars as well and getting kicked out less often

Waiting for a poncho to be added though

• 1 month later...