Melbourne Football

Marcin Budzinski

Forever City

Since Bruno is already a marquee, I think the concept of a marquee player has been watered down, to some extent. I guess the obvious comparison is Mierzejewski, as a Pole, but he hasn't played in Poland for years.

At the end of the day, at his age, if he's a significant improvement on what Brattan dished up (in presumably the role that we're going to want Budzinski to play), I'm sold.

14 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

thought maybe on here, would be stupid if he's on under 500k

Marquee doesnt mean "Star Player" anymore. Its just the two players who are payed the most to free up cap space.

The reporters asking the good questions in the conference^

So Wazza admitting we have no goal threats????

Still hasn't picked his starting XI yet

Edited by haz

4 minutes ago, jeffplz said:

Any notable q/a's for those of us who can't listen rn?

Im trying

The reporters asking the good questions in the conference^

So Wazza admitting we have no goal threats????

Still hasn't picked his starting XI yet

Budzik says hes a Box to Box Mid

Edited by haz

12 minutes ago, Cloughie said:

Very happy to have McDonalds on board.

We've been run by a bunch of fucking clowns for so long it's good to have one as an official sponsor

We're going to sign Mustafa Amini and change the playing colours to red and yellow. We're signing the Hamburgler as an injury replacement for Bruno

6 hours ago, haz said:

Havnt seen one positive comment about this signing from other team's supporters... will be laughing at them when Budzik fires them in top corner from 30 yards

I'm actually pretty excited about his signing. But for what it's worth, I was also excited about us signing a 26-year-old from Boca Juniors and we know how that panned out.

Nevertheless, I prefer these kind of signings to the 37-year-old Kevin Muscat lookalikes that Aloisi keeps signing.

1 minute ago, Dylan said:

FWIW I think Colazo didn't work as we would have hoped because he was home sick from the start, rather than anything to do with his ability

IMO he was too slow to be an effective wide player in the HAL. His best game was at FB in the Cup Final. Didnt quite deliver the set piece wizardry we had hoped for either.

Edited by bt50
  • Like 3

• Forever City changed the title to Marcin Budzinski - At least he's better than Koren