Melbourne Football

Bort Banner

haz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

So @Infernoand I have decided that we are going to have an attempt at actually making a 1.5 x 1m banner in lieu of Bort's great form. Any ideas on how we should do it/what to put on it?

There are websites that you input dimensions and upload an image and it will convert it into A4 sized sections for you to print. You can then trace over it on calico or poplin.

Also if you guys do anything other than a Bort licence plate you are both shitcunts.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, malloy said:

There are websites that you input dimensions and upload an image and it will convert it into A4 sized sections for you to print. You can then trace over it on calico or poplin.

Also if you guys do anything other than a Bort licence plate you are both shitcunts.

Cheers mate, good ideas👍🏼B)

4 minutes ago, malloy said:

Projector works too. Or you can free hand like we did for OG captain America tifo. 

Free hand has its risks though, I'd advise against getting high and doing the night before. Unless of course you wanna make the best meme in a league history. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Projector works too. Or you can free hand like we did for OG captain America tifo. 

Free hand has its risks though, I'd advise against getting high and doing the night before. Unless of course you wanna make the best meme in a league history. 

Yeah neither @Infernoor I are particularly skilled artistically so I reckon we'll stick to the computerised version haha, cheers for the help though

edit: wait @malloycan you send me the URL of those websites please? Can't find any 

Edited by Hellenic Hero

5 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Yeah neither @Infernoor I are particularly skilled artistically so I reckon we'll stick to the computerised version haha, cheers for the help though

edit: wait @malloycan you send me the URL of those websites please? Can't find any 

http://www.blockposters.com

http://posterizer.online/rasterbator/

11 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Freehand is fine imo for large tifo's, but if doing small banners like they are gong to do projector or print out will be easiest and quickest.

• Like 1