Melbourne Football
haz

Bort Banner

hakz7    1,464
5 minutes ago, Rpatty3 said:

someone make a banner that says besarts a gypsie and hold it up derby day ill buy em a slab and a packet of kettle chips.

Let it go, Dean.

• Like 2

Embee    2,903
10 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

@Embee @bt50 I thought this said Port banner and almost died of a cringe attack remembering that incident

Good times

Embee    2,903
20 minutes ago, bt50 said:

Probably not. Nanny state reigns supreme.

Indeed.

Was recently handed over to the new leadership actually, what they do with it is up to them really

Edited by Embee
  • Like 1

Rpatty3    15

On 18/09/2017 at 5:59 PM, Embee said:

Indeed.

Was recently handed over to the new leadership actually, what they do with it is up to them really

what was the tifo of what was it like?

malloy    3,500
3 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

So @Infernoand I have decided that we are going to have an attempt at actually making a 1.5 x 1m banner in lieu of Bort's great form. Any ideas on how we should do it/what to put on it?

There are websites that you input dimensions and upload an image and it will convert it into A4 sized sections for you to print. You can then trace over it on calico or poplin.

Also if you guys do anything other than a Bort licence plate you are both shitcunts.

• Like 4

Hellenic Hero    231
3 minutes ago, malloy said:

There are websites that you input dimensions and upload an image and it will convert it into A4 sized sections for you to print. You can then trace over it on calico or poplin.

Also if you guys do anything other than a Bort licence plate you are both shitcunts.

Cheers mate, good ideas👍🏼B)

4 minutes ago, malloy said:

Projector works too. Or you can free hand like we did for OG captain America tifo. 

Free hand has its risks though, I'd advise against getting high and doing the night before. Unless of course you wanna make the best meme in a league history. 

• Like 3

Hellenic Hero    231
7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Projector works too. Or you can free hand like we did for OG captain America tifo. 

Free hand has its risks though, I'd advise against getting high and doing the night before. Unless of course you wanna make the best meme in a league history. 

Yeah neither @Infernoor I are particularly skilled artistically so I reckon we'll stick to the computerised version haha, cheers for the help though

edit: wait @malloycan you send me the URL of those websites please? Can't find any 

Edited by Hellenic Hero

malloy    3,500
5 minutes ago, Hellenic Hero said:

Yeah neither @Infernoor I are particularly skilled artistically so I reckon we'll stick to the computerised version haha, cheers for the help though

edit: wait @malloycan you send me the URL of those websites please? Can't find any 

http://www.blockposters.com

http://posterizer.online/rasterbator/

11 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Freehand is fine imo for large tifo's, but if doing small banners like they are gong to do projector or print out will be easiest and quickest.

• Like 1

malloy    3,500
Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

I'll be honest I just wanted to make a joke about the Mooy tifo. 

Lol. It went completely over my head...

• Like 2

Hellenic Hero    231
7 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

Nothing would go over that Mooys forehead 

Tbf that fornaroli tifo that I think I remember you mentioning you had a hand in was absolutely fantastic 

haz    3,217
47 minutes ago, malloy said:

• Like 3

n i k o    5,563
On 27 November 2017 at 9:35 PM, malloy said:

Whoevers doing it make it happen 

Edited by n i k o
  • Like 1